Chapter 11

a/n: warning, nsfw or for small kids.

-

Drinking is differently something new to Dan, definitely.

It's strange, and it's clouding his mind. The same way Phil does, but this time he can feel the effects on his body as well. He prefers this to beer, but he definitely can't take much at once. For once, his mind isn't bothering caring that this isn't allowed at his age. He's perfectly fine with drinking, leaning on the counter, with Phil's arm draped around his waist protectively.

"That man over there is staring at you," Phil points out, pulling Dan closer.

"I don't see why. You're this close to me, I'd be surprised if he thinks I'm just your friend," Dan scoffs, taking another sip and letting himself adjust to the warm sensation in his throat.

"I'm surprised you're calling me your friend," Phil shrugs. "You usually hate me."

"Well, you're skipping class with me, I'm not caring that you're this close to me, and I'm drinking. Obviously, I'm not being your usual self. I don't give a shit who's staring at me."

"Well, you've still got to stay careful. There are men that would pay to get their hands on a boy like you. They're desperate as hell," Phil laughs.

"So are you," Dan teases, bumping Phil's hip with his own playfully. Even he notices how friendly he's being with Phil, but he doesn't care. Breaking rules is terrifying and new, but it's something different and interesting as well. "Wait, what's 'a boy like you' mean? What's different about me."

"You're a gay boy who looks totally submissive. You couldn't dominate a girl," Phil shrugs.

"Pansexual boy," Dan corrects. "I'm not that submissive. It's not like you would know anyways, you haven't gotten me into bed yet."

"Yet? Is that implying a future that I do eventually get you in bed?" Phil smirks, staring down at Dan.

"Shut up," Dan mumbles, but he's grinning tipsily as well. He doesn't say another word, but instead, pulls Phil down by his neck and kisses him. He still isn't sure what he's doing, but he can taste the alcohol on Phil's lips and he just likes the feeling of it overall. Phil's other arm slips around Dan's waist as well, pulling him closer so he's flush against Dan. Neither of them care that they're in public. They're both drunk, but so is everyone else.

Dan pulls away, pulls Phil back and kisses him quickly again, but then pulls away again. "Let's go to my house."

Phil doesn't argue it, and they do end up going back to Dan's house, and they can barely keep their hands off each other. Maybe it's the tipsiness, or maybe because Dan just thinks Phil looks really hot right now, but either way, Dan can't stop himself.

-

He doesn't really know when it happens, but he finds himself on the bed with Phil on top of him, kissing him drunkenly and sloppily. Dan wraps his legs around Phil, trying to pull him closer. He tangles his fingers into Phil's hair, nearly giggling against Phil's lips.

Dan pulls away, only barely, his hands still tangled into Phil's hair. He's still a bit breathless and red, but he doesn't care. "Take your shirt off, Baby," Dan giggles, hiding his face into the crook of Phil's neck.

Phil just laughs, pulling himself away slightly to pull the shirt he's wearing over his head, throwing it to some unknown corner of the room. He pulls himself back down to Dan, keeping one hand beside Dan's head for support, using the other hand to try and unbutton Dan's shirt as well. Dan tugs on Phil's hair, not caring if he's possibly tugging a bit hard.