Chapter 14 The Old Team.

"So," said Neeran, still standing in the doorway to her teams prison cell. "Care to explain to me how you lot ended up in this predicament?"
"That," said Jyuo looking at all the others. "is a long story."
"Do tell," said Neeran. "I've got all day."

"Freeze!" came the yell of a stormtrooper.
"Oh, rack off!" yelled Neeran in reply as she raised her blaster and shot him dead.

"How about we tell you after we're out of an Imperial prison?" suggested Coattra as he jumped up the stairs and stood beside the pair.
"You are going to tell me though," said Neeran.
"Yes," said Jyuo, though Neeran didn't completely believe him.

"Come on, lets go," signalled Neeran leading them nonchalantly out of the prison.
"You're strangely calm about this," said Galleion, having noted her actions.
"No one's gonna find, we're totally safe."
"We're walking through a prison," said Jyuo.
"That you lot got yourself stuck in," countered Neeran.
Behind her back the six male shook their heads.

There was no reasoning with Neeran C. Zaneshi.

Once they arrived back home after a long trek through the winding sewer systems of Lothal's capital city, Neeran turned and looked at them for an explanation.

"Well, you see-" started Jyuo, only to be interrupted by the beeping of the holo-receiver.

"We'll discuss this later," said Neeran as she activated the holo-receiver.

'Neeran,' said the hologram of Jax. 'You may want to come to Gorse. Something's definitely wrong with this planet and the Imperials.'

Silence.

"Well, shit," groaned Neeran. "Guess we're going to Gorse again."