Author's Note

This will be the last chapter in this book until about early October as I have come to realise that in order for the second story arc to make sense I have to write + publish book 2.5, which is titled 'SWR: Tales of the Clone Wars'.

This will help with references later in this book in the third story arc before the end of SWR season 1.

Sorry for the inconvenience as this story arc doesn't actually finish until around Chapter 11-12 but this was a good place to leave off, unlike the long time ending at Chapter 6.

This note will most likely be deleted once I start working on this full time again.

In good news, unless something majorly life changing happens in Star War Rebels Season 4, I have finished planning out all of the books and plots in this series. I will be starting a sub-series that I'll refer to as the 'Point 5' series as it is the book number followed by '.5' (eg 0.5, 1.5, etc.).

There will be a Point 5 book for every book, with the possible exceptions of Books 11 and 12. The only Point 5 books that would have to be read to understand references in this series will be books 2.5-8.5 when they are released. Each of the Point 5 books will be released in the lead up to the next offical book in the series.

For example, once 'SWR: Too Soon... (Book 3)' is finished around a week before Christmas (give or take), 'SWR: Assassin's Past. (Book 3.5)' will be out by about the second weekend in January, 2018.

The main Point 5 books will be short with only about 5-10 chapters in each, and the most one will have is 15.
The exceptions to this will be the 'one shot' Point 5 books, 0.5, 1.5, 9.5 and 10.5, as those ones will be mostly based on requests from readers.

It's an open question as to whether or not there will be an 11.5 and a 12.5 at this stage as I will need to see Season 4 before I make a decision.

I will have a decision by the end of March, 2018.

Hope you are all enjoying this series and I'm sorry for the sudden hiatuses.