Chapter 30 A Summons.

"This is the second time you've summoned me, so this must be important," said Neeran. "Or have o done something wrong?"
"We have something we'd like you to consider," said Bail.
"Go on."
"There has been an idea floating around for a way to protect families of rebel members from the Empire," explained Ahsoka. "There have been a couple of attempts but most of them and have failed and have been discovered by the Empire."
"It's called 'Operation: Safe World' at the moment," said Bail, as he handed Neeran a data pad with the information concerning the Operation. "As it has not successfully been implemented properly."

"And you both want me to head this operation of yours?" asked Neeran, quickly scanning over the data.
"You said that you did not want to participate in open war with the Empire," said Bail. "However, we need all the help we can get. And your knowledge of the universe could prove crucial to providing safe worlds for rebel families."
"So," said Neeran, looking up at Bail and Ahsoka. "I'm to be the head of this Safe World project and the head of the branches of the Informants Corp from these worlds?"

Ahsoka and Bail nodded, but Neeran was still slightly unsure about the whole idea. It certainly did look like it would have much promise to her, but she could also see how things could go wrong with the operations plans for the worlds, as she continued to look over the outlines of 'Operation: Safe World'.

"I'll have to think about this," said Neeran. "But I will admit that it has some merit. I'll definitely consider it a way that I'll help you."