Chapter 13

vote/comment

Elliot's POV

I survived. I made a kind of relieved sigh and closed the door of the Alpha's pack house. 'Now, off to Mate!' my wolf barked and almost made me pee myself. Her weird outbursts were now scaring me. Literally. I barely heard anything from her, especially not so loud. Usually she just stayed in the back of my mind and whispered to me, but now she brought herself to the forefront of my mind, yipping and yelling. Was she getting stronger? Were we getting stronger? I shrugged to myself. I'll think about that later.

'Mate, mate, mate, mate', she sang and I groaned internally. 'Okay I get it. . . you can stop now', I replied. 'Then let's go! I'm not getting any younger here', she beamed. 'We. We're not getting any younger', I interjected. She huffed. 'Exactly', she answered as she slowly faded away to the back of my mind.

Finally, I thought to myself and a could of sworn I heard her growl. I stared up at the infinitely clouded sky, Which had now began to snow, and deeply exhaled before closing my eyes. The small particles of snow touched the bare parts of my neck and face and sent cold shockwaves through my body. I sighed for probably the millionth time today, just enjoying the quietness of the early morning.

"Gooooood morning."

I squealed as cold lips brushed against my ear and I lost my footing. I slipped and fell on my butt- in the snow. I quickly went on the defensive, searching for whoever said it, then relaxed as I heard a familiar giggle.

"Marley! T-that's not funny!" I cried but she continued laughing "W-why are you s-so mean.  . . and old. . . wait, waitwaitwaitw-wait! Ow!" I yelped as a snowball hit me point blank in the face. "Take that back little one!" she threw another one which hit me on my arm, the bitter coldness of it making me gasp. I spun around and tried to run run from her, but she jumped on me, knocking me to the ground. "Marley!!!" I whined. "I said take it back!" she pinned me on the ground and lightly tickled my sides, still being mindful of my wounds. "Okay. . . Okayokayokayokay! I-I take it back! I take it back! you're n-not old I'm sorry!" I laughed and thankfully she stopped. She rolled of of me and crawled away from her, trying to regain my breath. "How was today? Did you make it out okay?" I turned to see that she was sitting cross- legged, opposite to me.

I sat up and slowly regained my breathing. "I. . . I guess. Well-"

"Well what? did someone do something? Was it Blaez? I swear I'm gonna-"

"Wait no! I mean yes- I mean- well h-he almost did then Gray came and-"

"Whaat!"

"Not like that Marley! H-he helped me- and then I- never mind", I sighed and dropped my head in defeat. It's just way to early for this. "Well. . . anyway! let's go!" she sprang up suddenly, making her long blonde hair swirl around her. She pulled me up and started dragging me towards our pack house. "Wait, we are we going?"

"Pack house", she answered in a 'duh' tone.

I can see that. "But why?"

"Breakfast", she replied with a grin. My eyes widened. Breakfast? For Omegas? That was a first. "How come?" I asked, still stunned. We barely even got lunch, much less breakfast or dinner. She shrugged, then continued pulling. "Does it matter? now let's go before they eat it all."