Chapter 5

Harry POV:

I seriously like this girl a lot. I just can't explain why. I hope she knows it. Sadly, a part of me knows that she probably doesn't. She's heard a lot from the media. Which is a load of bullshit. She probably thinks I have slept with countless women. I mean, I have. But not as many as the media has said. They're just looking for a good story. I want to tell Tressa how I feel, but I don't want to scare her away. I mean I know that she likes me back. How do I know? Her body language when I'm around gives it away. What's even sadder is that she has been hurt, and that kills me. I need to find out who hurt her. No one should see her cry, it's like seeing Niall crying. My new mission is to make her see that. It may be hard, but she's worth it. And no one will get in the way of that.

Tressa POV:

What is going through that boy's brain? He's just sitting there, wearing his adorable thinking face. I swear, I like him so much. He makes me feel butterflies all the time. I just hope he doesn't find out about what happened with Charlie and I. I can't deal with remembering what he did to me. I was only 14 years old when we decided to not be friends anymore. We had fought too much as best friends, and he blamed me for things that went wrong in his love life. He liked me when I was dating someone else. Then, we broke up and he and I became better friends. I didn't know I liked him until close to the end of our friendship. By then, it was too late to tell him. I don't like to talk about it. Because that day, I lost my best guy friend. We talked for hours and hours, and now I don't talk to him. I hope Harry doesn't want to know about that. But, I have a feeling he does. I don't want to tell him, though. During all my thinking, I noticed all the boys and Shana were in the living room now, they had their food with them. I need to talk to Shana about what I should do about it. "Shana, can I talk to you for a moment in the hall, please?" I asked, looking at her. "Umm, yeah sure. Niall, don't you dare eat my food." She answered, leaving her food. "I won't..." He said, still munching on his food. "Okay, we'll be right back." I said, already pulling her down the hall and out of the boys' hearing range. "What did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

Shana POV:

I wonder why Tressa needs to talk to me so bad. She looked kinda scared like she was thinking about something really painful. I really hope that she isn't thinking about Charlie. They were best friends one day, then Charlie blamed Tressa for everything. He told her to never talk to her again. It destroyed her. "Shana, you remember Charlie?" Tressa started. "Well, I think Harry knows that I have been hurt before, and I think he wants to know. I don't think I'm ready to talk about it though. Every time I try, I never can get the story out, and then I start to cry." Tressa said about to cry. "Tressa, don't worry. If Harry really likes you, he would understand." I told her. "Thanks, Shana. You always know what to say to cheer me up." Then Tressa gives me a big hug, and we walk back into the living room. "Hey guys! We're back!" I said. Niall walked up to me, and asked, "Would you and Tressa like to go out to dinner with Harry and I?" "Okay. Sounds great. What should we wear?" I asked. "Something fancy." Harry said. "Okay. We will be ready in an hour. See you later!" Tressa said on our way up to our room. "Shana, what am I going to wear!?" Tressa said. I walked to the closet and pulled out a black and neon pink, knee-length dess. "How about this?" I asked her. "I love it!" Tressa said as she grabbed it, and ran into the bathroom. Now, I have to find what dress I'm going to wear. I went to the closet and picked out 5 different ones. I finally settled for a white empire waist dress. It had green and orange sequins sewn into the skirt. Tressa walked out of the bathroom right when I picked my dress. "How do I look?" she asked posing in front of the door. She had her dress on with her black converse. "Amazing." I told her as I walked past into the bathroom. I put on my dress, and add my white converse. Did I ever mention that we love our converse? Once I was finished, I walked out into our room. "Oh. My. Gosh. Shana, you look amazing." Tressa said, stunned. I turned to look at my dress in the mirror. Woah, I look so different. "Well, let's get our hair done. Tressa, straight or curls?" "Curls, please." Tressa answered in a 'British' accent. We both started laughing. I went and grabbed my curling iron and started on Tressa hair. I was going to make them loose curls, because they are so much cuter. After I did Tressa's hair, I did my own, while she did her makeup. Then I did my makeup. We were ready. We grabbed our purses, and headed downstairs. We were walking down the stairs when we both heard gasps. We looked up to see Niall and Harry, staring at us. "You both look stunning." Niall said, still staring at me. I blushed. "I agree." Harry said staring at Tressa. She turned as red as a tomato. "Are we all ready to go?" I asked. "What? Oh, yeah." Niall said, coming out of his trance. Thank god this boy stopped staring at me. I thought I was going to die from my heart beating out of my chest. We head out to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Harry said winking over at Tressa, who was sitting next to him in the front. They were holding hands. How cute. Niall and I sat in the back next to each other. Next thing I knew, he grabbed my hand, and I smiled. He smiled his cute little smile back at me. I think I might die from this boy.