Chapter 10

Tressa POV:

Oh my God! Niall just said he loved Shana! I'm so happy for her! "Well, boys. I'll clean up, you go do whatever you want." I said, already getting up from the table. I grabbed all their plates and went over to put them in the sink. All the boys dispersed, or at least I thought. "What are you doing, babe?" I heard a familiar British accent from behind me. "I'm washing dishes...what does it look like I'm doing?" I questioned, washing a plate I was holding. I felt arms wrap around me from behind and his chin on my shoulder. "Well, you know, I can help you. If you'd like me to." He said. "Absolutely. Umm...you can dry them off amd put them away...if you want to." I said, turing my head and smirking at him. "Sure." He grabbed a dish towel and started drying off the dishes I had already washed. Soon, we were done. All dishes were put away. We walked out of the kitchen, hands intertwined and into the living room. All the boys were in there, but Shana was still upstairs. I sat down on the floor, Harry next to me. He smirked at me. I think I love this boy.

Harry POV:

I think I love this girl, I thought as I watched her. She was looking at the telly, completely oblivous to me watching her smile. I love that smile. I'm glad that now she's smiling, not crying because of my fans. I'll have to tweet something about that later. Now, I was too preoccupied staring at my girlfriend. Shana came downstairs after that, and she went to sit by Niall. Tressa got up and let go of my hand. "Where are you going?" I asked, pouting so she wouldn't leave me. "I need to shower, Harry. I'll be back in a bit." she answered, walking up the stairs to the bathroom. "Awe. Is Haz sad about Tressa having to take a shower?" Louis asked me, smirking. "Maybe..." I said with a faint smile on my face. I got up and went upstairs to the bathroom and heard singing. I listened through the door and heard her singing Same MIstakes by us. "Think that we got more time, when we're falling behind. Gotta make up our mind...Or else we'll play play play all the same old games. And we wait wait wait for the end to change. And we take take take it for granted that we'll be the same..but we're making all the same mistakes." She sang beautifully. I bet she's singing that about the guy who hurt her. I need her to tell me about him...but if she isn't ready for that, then soon.