Chapter 21

Shana POV:

I cannot believe Charlie came all the way here, to London, to tell Tressa that he still loves her. He's the one that broke them up in the first place! How could that little douche just come here, and expect everything to be fine?! None of us like him, and we all have told him that. I promise the next time I see his ugly troll face... "Shana, are you alright?" Niall asked interrupting my thoughts. "Oh, yeah. Just fine." I lied. I guess the expression on my face gave me away. "No, you're not. Let's go upstairs, and you can talk to me, okay?" he suggested. I nodded. We headed upstairs. When we were inside his room, he closed the door, and I fell on to the bed. "So, what's going on?" he asked. I hesitated. Do I really want to put this on Niall? Well, if I don't, he might get mad. I sighed, "That guy, Charlie, he is the one that hurt Tressa. She was in love with him in the 8th grade. Sure, they dated a few times before, but they weren't real relationships. When Charlie started dating this one girl, she kept asking Tressa to walk home with them because Charlie always made her feel weird. Well, one day, Charlie was having problems with the relationship. He blamed it all on Tressa, saying it was all her fault. She didn't do anything. She was best friends with him, and in an instant, he turned on her. She was so sad and upset all the time. She didn't want to do anything. We tried to get her to go out, have some fun, but the only way she would do that is if Harry Styles took her. Now, I guess since she has Harry Styles, she actually feels loved. She never felt loved with anyone else, but Harry treats her so differently." Niall's look softened after I told him this. "Now I understand so much more." he said. "Sorry I just put all that on you, I just had to let it out. I honestly HATE that guy. We all do. We even told him that. We told him to stay far away from Tressa, and to never come back. I can't believe he had the nerve to.." Niall abruptly stopped me the best way any guy ever could. We sat there on his bed kissing for what seemed like ever. This boy knows me too well....

Niall POV:

I can't believe Tressa went through all that. After Shana told me, I finally understood. Shana started to go on and on about how they all hated Charlie, and she needed to calm down. The best way I knew how to stop her was to kiss her. I always love kissing her. It sends shocks through my body. I wonder if she feels it too. I know one thing for sure. I'm going to get her a promise ring. I'm going to have 'I love you forever. Niall' engraved into it. I hope she will like it. I really do love her and don't know what I would do if I never met her. I probably would go on living my life as a single guy, with cats. Yes, I would be the cat man. That sounds really weird, but it's probably what would have happened. "I love you Shana." "I love you too Niall." Her voice is so sweet. I really, truely love her. I love knowing she feels the same way. I just love her, and am never going to let her go.

Authors Note: Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story so far! Don't you just love all the love in the chapter? I do. Please tell your friends to read this story, vote, and comment. We would just love you for that. Oh wait, we already love you all.

I won't be able to update next week, due to me being at camp. I will update as much as I can this week. Love you guys, and stay perfect. <3 ~Shana