Chapter 15

Tressa POV:

We got to the Italian restaurant, and got a table for 10. Wow. We have a lot of people, 5 boys and 5 girls. I'm really glad the other 6 are getting along! I hope it goes well between them. Just like in the living room, we all carried on our own conversations. "Harry, why are you staring at me?" I asked. "Because you look beautiful tonight." He said, smirking at my now blushed face. "I hate it when you make me blush." I said, mock anger on my face. "Why?" He asked, genuinely confused. "Because then I look like an idiot with red cheeks." I said. "I like when you blush. You blush when I say something nice to you. And I like that." He said, smiling at me. Stop smiling at me! I think I died.

Liam POV:

I know I just met Michaella, but I really like her. I'm glad she came to visit Tressa and Shana here in London. She seems quiet like me. I wonder if she's just nervous. She shouldn't be. I'm just a regular guy. I hope she likes me back. Because it will suck if she doesn't. I want a relationship like Niall and Harry. It seems like the other lads are hitting it off, as well. I hope I'm not staring at her. Say something Liam. "Hey." Real smooth. "Hey" She said back.

Michaella POV:

Wow. He is really cute. I think I like him. I hope he likes me. I really do. "Hey." He said. Well, gotta love British men. "Hey." I said back. Great thinking, Michaella. I'm so nervous. "So...uhh. What's up?" He asked. "Well...the sky?" I answered and he just laughed. I love that laugh already and I just met him. No Michaella. You can't like him. Not until you know he likes you back. Too late. I already like him.

Harry's POV:

So, we just got done eating, and we got back to my car. I drove hkme and we went into the flat. "We're gonna go change and then be right back, Tressa said, smiling at me. I love her smile. "Okay, love." I said, and off they went. The lads and I went and changed too, but were out in the living room before the girls. "So, Louis, Zayn, and Liam...I see you've hit it off with the girls.." Niall started. "Umm...yeah." They all said, awkwardly. "Now you know what it felt like when we met Tressa and Shana, don't you?" I said, laughing a bit. They all nodded their heads. Just then the girls came in. Tressa cuddled with me on the couch, Shana with Niall on the other couch.Jorja went and sat by Louis, but she wasn't touching him at all. Michaella sat by Liam and Madi sat with Zayn. All three other boys were in the floor with the girls. "So, what movie do we wanna watch?" I asked casually. "How about Perks of Being a Wallflower?" Tressa asked and everyone nodded. She got up to put the movie in and came to cuddle me again. The movie started. I could tell Tressa loved this movie. She was watching, intently. And at the end of the movie, I whispered to her, "And in that moment, we were infinite." She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I love her kisses.

Hey guys. Tressa here. I wrote this one....and I hope ypu like it! Follow, vote, comment! Love you all<3 -Tressa xx