Chapter 8

Tressa POV:

I woke up before Harry did, so I passed time by going on my twitter. I pulled up the app on my phone, and tapped on my mentions. All of a sudden, there were tweets raining in. Most of them hate ones. I know I shouldn't read them, but I couldn't help myself. I scrolled through reading vile tweets. All were worse than the previous one. Before I knew it, I had started to cry. To make sure I didn't wake Harry, I got up and went to the bathroom to do my crying. I couldn't let him know why I was crying. I slipped out from under his arm, and silently tip-toed to the bathroom. I forgot my phone, I thought when I got there. Oh well, he won't wake up, I thought again. Boy, was I wrong.

Harry POV:

I woke up to the sound of Tressa leaving the bedroom. I have no clue where she's going. But, then I noticed that she left her phone. I picked it up and realized what she was doing. She was on Twitter, and her mentions were pulled up. I scolled through, reading the terrible tweets my "fans" had sent her. Shit. I know exactly what she was doing. My girlfriend was crying. I had to find her. She shouldn't get these vile tweets. She shouldn't have to go through this, just for being my girlfriend. That's not okay. I hopped out of bed, and walked out of my bedroom. I padded past the bathroom, noticing the light was on. I knew she was in there by the sounds of muffled cries coming from the room. I knocked on the door, and got no reply. I turned the knob and open the door, only to see my girlfriend on the floor hugging her knees and crying. She didn't hear me come in, but I walked over to her and sat down, pulling her into my lap. She was still crying as I rocked her back and forth, not saying anything. FInally, she calmed down enough to talk. "Why do they hate me? What have I done? They don't even know me!" She said, looking at me, eyes full of tears. I said the only answer I could think of, "They're jealous because you stole my heart, and they didn't." She smiled, and I hugged her. "Don't listen to what they say. You're perfect for me." I said before I leaned in and kissed her.