Chapter 5

Alessio

As I saw Nikolay walk out of the kitchen, I knew where the little kitten was. He gave me sharp nod as I walked past him.

When I got to the kitchen, I was instantly transfixed by the sight in front of me. Ayla's back was facing me and she was standing beside Lena. The back of her dress was stretched perfectly over her round ass. What a view, I thought with a smirk.

Shaking my head after a few seconds, I took in a deep breath. Get yourself together, I reprimanded myself.

Looking up, I saw the other two maids staring at Ayla in a bored expression, clearly not happy with another maid joining them.

"We have a new maid," Lena announced excitedly, bouncing lightly on her toes. I couldn't help but smile at her cheerfulness.

Lena had been working for the Estate for over 30 years, since before I was even born. She was one of the first maids that my father hired. Lena had shown loyalty over the years and she quickly became our favorite maid.

"We don't need a new maid," replied Moira, her tone very snarky. I frowned and lost my smile in the process.

Walking into the light so that they could see me, I said, "Actually you do."

No they didn't. But that didn't matter. If I said they needed one, then none of them would question me. Questioning me, simply meant losing your job. I wouldn't even think twice before kicking them out.

I had zero tolerance of people demanding answers from me. My words were law and if one didn't follow them, then severe consequences were paid.

I walked forward sending the two maids a glare. They instantly cowered and bowed their head, making sure that they weren't looking at me in the eyes.

Now that was better.

Lena swiveled around, hand of her hips and stared at me. But I wasn't looking at her. I couldn't because the little broken girl standing beside her had my full attention. I saw her body that went tense at my voice and she moved nervously on her feet.

Ayla slowly turned around and we instantly made eye contact, her wide green eyes staring at me with surprise and shock. I noticed that her body trembled under my unflinching gaze.

She was definitely affected by my presence.

"Ayla is going to work here with you. Lena, you can assign her the work schedule," I continued as I kept my eyes on Ayla. She swallowed hard and squirmed nervously on the spot.

My eyes slowly made its way down her body. Her dress fit her perfectly, showcasing her curves at the right places. And her legs. Damn, those legs.

As I stared at her legs, all I could think about was having them wrapped around my waist as I pounded relentlessly inside her.

When I felt myself growing hard, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, moving my eyes away.

I looked back up and saw her sucked in a deep breath. She stared at me, her eyes tense as she took a step back.

My desire for her was written all over my face. I didn't hide it. I let her see what I wanted and then shut down my expression again.

It was all part of the game. Let them see but not too much. Let them feel and then take it away.

I gave them a sharp nod and then started to back out from the kitchen. I saw Lena giving me a suspicious look before turning towards Ayla.

Giving Ayla a final look, I turned around and walked out.

I would give her a week. A week to settle. A week to get herself together.