Announcement

Hey lovelies, 

I'm fixing up my profile and getting everything tidied up. Anyways, I have decided to separate the short stories from TMAHA.

I know I said that I will post it here but many of you have been asking me to separate it as its getting confusing. I have come to the conclusion that this would be the best idea.

From now on the short stories won't be posted here. Jump over to my profile and you will find a book called - THE MAFIA: Short stories. This where all the short stories will be posted. Not here! Including the next chapter of HIS ANGEL. 

So it is important that you guys add that book to your library so you get updates. 

I posted HIS ANGEL chapter 1 again there. I would really appreciate it if you could vote again or comment. 

ANOTHER NEWS!

I have posted THE MAFIA AND HIS OBSESSION SYNOPSIS. The book is up. So go add it to your library. You guys don't want to miss the updates when they start coming. Go check it out!

Bonus chapters of TMAHA will still be posted here, by the way... So don't worry. 

If you don't want to miss anything...you will have to add two books in your library now. 

THE MAFIA: Short stories.

AND

THE MAFIA AND HIS OBSESSION

Love, Lylah xoxo