Chapter 4

"Damn, it must've been nice growing up with a mom that actually made home-cooked meals." Luke rubbed his full stomach and grinned then opened the front door of his house. He looked John up and down. "It's a good thing you have a rockin' metabolism or you'd be like five hundred pounds by now, with all that great cooking."

John laughed and shoved him through the door. "Bet you wouldn't have wanted to get a peek in my window then," he snickered.

"Oh I don't know." Luke smothered him in a hug and kicked the door closed. "Just more to admire."

"Fuck," John laughed out loud. "You're so full of shit."

"Nope," Luke grinned and pushed him against the wall, then grabbed his ass and squeezed. "Can you imagine how much ass that would be?"

John busted up as Luke buried his face in his neck, snickering. "Way too much," John choked on a laugh. "It would have swallowed you up."

"Oh God," Luke shook his head and drew back. "I can see the 'Missing' posters now—Luke Rivers. Last seen going into John Eckley's ass on November 26th, 2015."

"Oh my God!" John croaked. Tears of laughter seeped out and he wiped his eyes, then cleared his throat. "Stop. I just ate a full meal. I'm gonna be sick if you keep making me laugh."

Luke chuckled then kissed him. "Sorry."

"No you're not," John sighed and pushed into another kiss. Luke pressed firm against him, pinning him to the wall, his arousal strong and grinding. John moaned and wrapped one leg around Luke's hip. He shoved his fingers through Luke's hair. "Is it safe to fuck so soon after eating? It's been over fifteen minutes, right?"

"I think that fifteen minute rule only applies to swimming," Luke murmured into his mouth and gripped his ass harder. "Mmm..." Luke groaned through another deep kiss. "...I can taste cherry pie on your tongue." With that, he sucked John's tongue with force and rocked his crotch, pumping against John.

His leg tightening around Luke's body, John gyrated to his rhythm until he was sure he would explode in his pants. "Fuck," he gasped, breaking free of the kiss. His head dropped back against the wall and he panted erratically. "You keep doing that and I'm gonna juice in my shorts."

Luke sucked his neck. "Now that would be a waste of a hot drink." He sank to his knees and opened John's pants, tugging down the front and releasing John's stiff cock. "My precious," Luke murmured with a grin and stroked his fingertips lightly up and down John's shaft.

A quiet laugh slipped out of John on an accompanying moan. "Stop petting it and suck it already."

"As you wish," Luke chuckled and took him in all at once.

"Shit!" John gasped sharply as his cock head shoved into Luke's tight throat. "Uh!" He grabbed Luke's head and clutched his hair. "Fuck, your mouth feels so good."

Luke sucked and stroked as John panted and groaned louder and harder, hips rocking as he fucked Luke's mouth with increasing urgency.

"Oh my God..." John shuddered, his throat suddenly dry. "I wanna come so bad." His hunger for another session with Luke had surpassed his hunger for food during their Thanksgiving dinner, and had continued to heighten throughout the afternoon and evening as he and Luke had visited with John's parents. By the time they'd broken away and headed back to Luke's house, John was hard as a rock and teetering on the edge of orgasm. And Luke's mouth propelled him over into the abyss. "Fuuuck!"

His cock swelled as come surged up the shaft and shot down Luke's throat. Luke groaned loud and sucked him vigorously, swallowing eagerly.

"Uuh!" John choked on a gasp and squeezed Luke's hair in tight fists. "Fuck...you do that so damn good." His head dropped forward and he looked down at Luke as the guy slowly slid his mouth up and down John's heavy cock, his velvet tongue suctioned to his shaft and feeling like heaven. John eased his grip on his hair and combed his fingers through his soft strands. "If I'm really your first gay experience, then you're a fucking natural."

Luke pulled off him and sat back on his heels. "What do you mean 'if'?" he grinned and licked his lips. "You know you are."

"Good," John smiled. "'Cause it would drive me fucking crazy to think of you doing this to another guy."

Luke stood up as John tucked himself away and refastened his pants. Luke kissed him and cupped his face. "I've never wanted to do this to another guy, John. Only you." He kissed him again, passion pouring into it. "You're all I've wanted for so long. And now that you're mine..." he brushed his lips on John's mouth. "...I'm never letting you go." Another kiss, soft and sweet. "Not ever." He touched his head to John's brow and gazed into his eyes. "So you better get used to me being around...praising your sexiness...begging to make it with you every chance I get." He smiled and dipped into another kiss. "I think I like your dad's plans for us."

The sincerity in Luke's eyes, backing up his words, swelled John's heart. His thought from earlier that day while lying in Luke's bed in post-orgasmic bliss—'I think I'm in love with him'—hit him again, stealing his breath. He wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and hugged him tight. "I think I do, too."

● ● ●

The highway blurred before John and he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt, clearing his clogged throat. Why was he feeling so scared? Did he really have so little faith in their relationship that he crumbled at the first little bump in the road? Nothing about Luke implied he wasn't sincere in his feelings for John. Never once had John felt like he wanted out. Luke almost always initiated their chats and phone calls and even the sex play. There was never anything to indicate that he could be tempted away from John.

So why did it feel like he was already gone?

"You're being fucking irrational," he choked out on a shaky whisper and wiped his eyes again. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you freaking out?"

I think I'm in love with him.

But there was no "thinking" anymore...was there? Maybe that was what scared him so much—that in reality, he was the only one who had truly fallen.