Chapter 18

Luke left the red bow in place, tied around the center of John's shaft—a reminder of how blessed he was to have a thoughtful, loving, and wonderfully kinky boyfriend as John—and sucked just the top half of his cock. He rubbed his hand around to the back of John's thigh and urged his leg up over Luke's shoulder as Luke buried his face deeper between John's thighs. He caressed John's leg from the back of his knee to the gentle swell of his perfect ass, then further down to his sleek, sexy stockings.

His balls tightened and churned with come as John pushed his mouth further onto him, squeezing his cock deep into John's throat. John kneaded Luke's ass cheek with strong fingers, dipping into his crack. His hole flexed, sending a throbbing shock through his cock as John rimmed his tight ring with the pad of his middle finger, around and around in a maddeningly tantalizing tease.

They had spent the entire Thanksgiving weekend with Luke topping—and hadn't been together again until coming home for Christmas. Luke was aware how desperately John wanted to fuck him—and was equally aware of how bad he wanted to get fucked. John was the first and only guy he'd ever had sex with. Maybe he was a little scared to take that final step—not because he doubted his "gayness"—but for the irrational fear that he might not like it as much as John did. He couldn't imagine not liking anything John did to him, yet the needling uncertainty lingered.

As John sucked his cock and rubbed his hole, though, his quiet fears began to slowly consume in the burning heat spreading through his body. John hadn't so much as had his fingers inside him...and Luke wanted it—now.

Without saying a word, he tentatively pushed against John's rimming fingertip then began to probe John's hole as well. They were in sync...they knew what the other wanted. John nudged his cock deeper into Luke's mouth and Luke took him eagerly, his lips grazing the red ribbon and sliding it further down his shaft.

In a simultaneous move, they both pulled off one another just long enough to suck a finger and wet it with saliva, then engulf each other's members again as their fingers probed deeper into one another's ass.

Luke tensed as John slowly inserted his middle finger, yet experienced intense erotic please as his own finger pushed into John's tight heat at the same time. Luke rolled his hips, back and forth, dipping his cock into John's throat and nudging John's finger in deeper. He swirled his own digit inside John and sucked him harder as his hunger and passion and need to come rose up fast, and very quickly he was plunging his finger into John's ass, raking his sweet spot. His mouth bobbed urgently on John's cock, tugging and sucking.

John whimpered and thrust his finger further in—exploding Luke with ecstasy as he struck his magic button.

Fuck! Look's vision blurred as John continued to finger fuck him and suck him until Luke was forced to pull off John as he panted and gasped, his face buried between John's thighs, lips pressing firmly to John's full balls as his hot breath blasted out of him. The tighter his orgasm coiled around him, the faster he thrust his finger into John's ass, now and then, grabbing his cock in his mouth and sucking desperately until he had to come up for air again.

"Fuck, John!" he cried out tightly. "Uuh! God—I'm—uuuhh!" His hips jerked and he shot his load down John's throat, a wrenching wail exploding out of him. "FFF—uuu—ck!"

John squeezed his ass, short nails gouging his flesh, as he sucked Luke through the shockwaves.

As the orgasm released Luke, he rolled over and grabbed a throw pillow off the easy chair then turned onto his back, tucked the pillow under his head, and patted his chest. "Take a seat, baby."

"Oh yeah," Luke smiled as John stood up and stepped over the top of him, straddling his head. Luke caressed his hands up and down John's tight stockings, his sizzling gaze climbing up to John's stiff cock—still tied up in the red ribbon. "Fuck, John boy..." His eyes sank back down to his stockings as he continued to rub his palms over the sleek material. "These are...fucking sexy." Luke's breath puffed erratically off his lips. "Come down here, sexy Santa," he murmured. "I want some more of your candy cane. Think I can get it to melt in my mouth?"

John sank his ass down to Luke's chest, his knees bent and feet flat on the floor. His cock throbbed and twitched as Luke's tongue snaked out and flicked teasingly against the underside of the shaft. John groaned and smiled, and rested his arms on his knees as he gazed down at Luke's face.

"I think this will be your assigned seat from now on." Luke leaned up a fraction and sucked the side of John's cock, tugging the skin with his lips.

"Mmm," John groaned tightly. He dropped one hand off his knee and raked his fingers through Luke's hair as Luke bit the ribbon and slowly pulled, untying it and tugging it free of John's member. Luke caressed his palms along John's inner thighs then urged his legs open wider as his tongue again flicked his shaft, fluttering up to the sensitive slit beneath the head. John sucked in a tight breath when Luke teasingly assaulted that spot. "Shit..." John gasped softly and leaned back, flattening his hands on the carpet on either side of Luke's body, his head dropped back. His hips moved on their own, gently rocking his ass on Luke's chest as the man nearly teased him to orgasm. "Oh my God, Luke..." he whimpered, his bleary eyes gazing up at the shadowed ceiling of the living room. "I want to come so bad. Make me come, baby...suck me..."

Luke pushed his hands under John's ass and squeezed his hot flesh, then pulled him forward a bit. John shuddered as his cock was suddenly encased it wet heat, wrapped up tight in Luke's velvet soft mouth.

"Oh fuck..." He gouged the thick, soft threads of the carpet and lifted his hip with a rolling thrust, sliding his dick in and out of Luke's heavenly mouth. "Uuuhhh...God...Luke...fuck, baby...yes..." His ass cheeks flexed and pushed against Luke's chest with each sensual rock of his hips, and he could feel Luke's pounding heartbeat thumping beneath him. Luke's moans grew louder, vibrating through John's shaft and electrifying his balls as they rested heavily at the base of Luke's throat. "Oh Luke..." he whimpered when Luke tugged harder on his cock, sucking forcefully. "Uuuhh-uuhh-uuh...fuck...baby..."

Luke grabbed John's waist and pulled him forward. John shifted his legs and his knees struck the carpet as he fell forward onto hands and knees above Luke's elevated head, his cock still buried in Luke's mouth. Luke clutched his ass and rocked him urgently, stroking John's member in and out of his throat.

"Uuuh!" John shuddered and clawed the carpet—then worked with him, thrusting his hips, fucking his mouth. He spread his legs a fraction, his knees sliding out to side and bringing him down a little closer, allowing his cock to drive in deeper. "Oh fuck," he choked thickly, his head down as sweat began to drip from the tips of his short dark hair. His stocking-clad knees slipped easily against the soft carpet, allowing him to rock and thrust with a smooth, gliding motion. "Holy fuck...Luke...uuhh-uuh-uuh! Oh my God!" A sharp gasp burst out when Luke sank two fingers into his ass and pumped him urgently. John threw his head back and gripped the floor hard, his body swaying and gyrating as Luke's mouth and fingers launched him into a mind blowing orgasm. "Fuu-uuh-uuh-uuuuck!"

John's hips snapped forward and he came hard, emptying himself into Luke's mouth. Luke stabbed his fingers into his ass and sucked him hungrily, pulling John against him as if he couldn't get enough.

John went light in the head, his mind spinning and fragmenting, and the next thing he was aware of was lying on his back on the carpet beside Luke, gasping for breath, his body soaked in sweat—and feeling himself falling...falling...in love all over again.