Chapter 17

Steam drifted off John's freshly washed skin when he emerged from the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Luke leaned against the wall in the hallway, opposite the bathroom door. "I don't see why we couldn't take a shower together."

"Because we wouldn't shower," John said. "We would fuck."

"I know." Luke stepped away from the wall, a fresh towel and clean underwear in hand. "That's the whole idea. Wasn't that the purpose..." He kissed John on the neck, his skin hot and damp against Luke's lips. "...of having the house to ourselves?"

"Yes." John flattened his hand on Luke's chest, holding him at bay as he tried to crowd closer. "And we will...soon. For now..." he motioned into the bathroom. "...shower, then meet me downstairs."

Luke sighed. "Fine," he groaned.

John stopped him when he started to step past. "And no solo action." He pointed in his face. "I want you good and hard."

"Boy, you're bossy."

"You better listen and obey."

"And if I don't?" Luke smiled. "Do I get a spanking?"

"No," John said. "You get a spanking if you do listen."

"Let me see if I understand this correctly. If I'm good..." Luke kissed John on the mouth. "...I get a naughty reward?"

"That's how it works."

Luke nodded and kissed him again. "I'm nominating you as my own personal Santa Claus."

"Get showered," John smirked. "We only have a limited number of hours to ourselves, and I plan to take advantage of every minute of them."

"Will you take advantage of me, too?" Luke asked hopefully.

John pushed him through the bathroom doorway. "That's a given." He closed the closed the door.

Luke groaned and hurriedly shed his clothes. A strong scent of shampoo and Irish Spring body wash lingered in the air, conjuring up images of John naked in the shower, rubbing himself down. Luke's cock responded to the mental images in a very positive manner. He chuckled as he stepped into the shower. "We're only in here to bathe, big guy," he told his penis. "No time to play."

He scrubbed himself from head to foot, and flinched a little when he washed over the bruise on his ribs. Other images tried to push in and he blocked them. Not tonight. He didn't want to think about it tonight. He would tell John everything—eventually. But just not tonight. Perhaps tomorrow. Or when they returned to school.

Luke shoved it away and quickly washed his body and his hair, then exited the shower in record time. He toweled off and pulled on his pair of skimpy undies then went into the bedroom. He rummaged through his bags, found his musk cologne that John liked so well and splashed a little on, then dug out his robe and left the room.

All the lights were off on the ground floor but for those along the baseboards in the hallway, casting a dim glow across the carpet. At the far end of the hall, the glow of the Christmas tree lights filtered out of the living room.

Luke walked silently down the hall, the thick carpet soft beneath his bare feet. His heart beat faster the closer he got to the archway into the other room. A strong throb settled in his cock, causing an ache in his balls. He had no complaints about the sex they'd had since he got home, but tonight the restraints were off and they were gifted the necessary time to savor each other...to fuck each other uninhibited.

"Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus..." Luke sang quietly, a smile on his face, as he approached the living room. "...right down Santa Claus lane..." The song died on his lips when he entered the room, his feet faltering. His already rapid heartbeat shot through the roof and his cock strained forcefully against its nylon cage. "Oh...fuck...me," Luke breathed unevenly.