Chapter 19

They did say they wanted to make the most of their alone time. Guess they meant it ;)

_________________________

Luke wrapped his robe around John's naked body and walked with him into the kitchen wearing only his jockstrap and the belt around his waist. "I need something cold to drink." He wiped his flushed, damp face and smiled at John. "You?"

"Yes, please." The front of the blue silk robe hung loose, providing glimpses of John's delicious body. John started across the kitchen floor then laughed when his feet nearly slipped out from under him. "Shit." He grabbed the counter and looked down at his stockings. "These things are fucking slippery on linoleum."

"Well, they're fucking sexy on you."

John grinned. "I wasn't sure about them," he said. "I thought maybe you'd think I was pushing the gay card just a little too far."

"Oh fuck," Luke laughed and grabbed a couple sodas from the fridge. "Are you kidding? I about blew my wad the second I saw you in them." He handed a can to John and looked him over appraisingly as he opened his drink. "I think you should wear them all the time." He tipped the can to his lips and stared at John's legs, a playful smile on his lips. "Maybe get a black lace pair. Rawr."

John shook his head, grinning. "So maybe there is no limit with you, huh?" He popped the tab on his soda and took a drink then rubbed the chilled can across his brow and cheeks.

"I'm limitless, baby." He winked and downed another swallow.

John gazed at him thoughtfully, his eyes sinking down to rest on his crotch. "Limitless enough to, say...wear a black lace thong?"

"There's nothing I wouldn't wear for you." Luke was a little surprised—even shocked—at himself. Even in liking guys, he still hadn't thought he would be one of those gay men who went for the nylon and lace look. But—fuck—seeing John in those candy-cane striped stockings blew that notion all to hell. Suddenly he was picturing John in all kinds of nylon and lace shit that was getting him hard again in a hurry. Even the idea of wearing John's proposed black lace thong inspired his erection to grow—and that sure as shit wasn't something he would have ever imagined of himself.

"Good to know," John nodded with a pleased smile. "It'll make shopping for you much easier. Wider selection to choose from." His gaze again trailed down to Luke's goods. "Although I have to say, I am fucking loving that jockstrap. They will definitely remain in play...and others like them, for sure." He growled low and Luke's cock responded. John motioned to him. "Come here."

Luke approached as John slid onto a stool and opened his legs for Luke to step in between. Luke set aside his soda and combed his fingers through John's hair, cupped his head and kissed his mouth.

"Mmm," John moaned through their kiss. His hands went around Luke and slipped under the rear band of his jockstrap. His palms folded over his exposed ass cheeks as his fingers flexed and squeezed his flesh, pulling him deeper between his legs. "I swear I could fuck you non-stop," John panted softly into Luke's mouth, then slithered his tongue between Luke's lips, thrusting in deep, initiating another kiss that swelled with passion and need.

Luke shivered and smiled. "I may need proof."

"I got proof," John murmured and withdrew one hand from Luke's ass and reached down between his own legs. "Right here."

Luke leaned back a fraction and looked down to see John stroking his cock, already hardening in his grasp. Luke shifted his gaze to John's face and the looked he saw in his eyes let him know—in no uncertain terms—what John was craving. He stroked his fingers through John's damp, dark strands and kissed him softly. "Tell me what you want," Luke whispered against his lips. "Better yet..." he sucked John's lower lip. "...show me."