The truth and dares

Hey everyone today I start another Robstar book I was thinking about just today so I hope you love the first part and thank you.

Starfire's POV

Robin and the rest of the team was bored so I decided we should play the truth or dare game and the team agreed to play. So, Robin aka kind of my boyfriend sat by me and Beast boy on the other side of Robin. Then after sitting down, Robin started the game off and ask Beast boy truth or dare. Beast boy of course said, truth. Robin then said is it true that you like Raven? Everyone was starting to get a little bit shocked at the question Robin asked. Then Beast boy finally said, yeah yeah it's true.

Robin's POV

I was looking so confident but when Cyborg asked me to write my real name on my forehead I got mad that I chose dare. So, I wrote my own real name on my forehead and then everyone else was laughing at me because of my name. Then, I choose Raven for truth and dare and she said, dare. I said, I dare you to either kiss beast boy or just slap him in the face. She choose to kiss him and I was shocked about it and she said, how was that Dick.

Starfire's POV

I was laughing about that time and Raven told me truth or dare and I picked truth and dare. She said, is it true that if you kissed Robin he would blush afterwards? So I kissed Robin and then I seen him blushed a really good shade of red. Then I said, yeah that answers your question. Then after daring Beast boy, he dare Robin for his revenge to not wear his mask for a week and he got mad but he did the dare and his eyes are feeling emotions for me I know it. The color of his eye are baby blue so cute though.

Hey that enough for this chapter but I will write more after this has been published and previewed okay bye.