Scary movie and nightmares

Raven's POV

But I wasn't done after Beast boy told Robin to take off his mask for a week I said hey Robin truth or dare? He said dare. I said, I dare you to watch a scary movie tonight with Starfire tonight but can't leave your seats until it's over. He said, oh okay challenge accepted.

Starfire's POV

So I was watching a zombie movie which made me so scared that I just hid under Robin's cape.

Robin's POV

Nothing like spending the night with Star but while watching a scary movie at the same time makes it bad already I felt like chickening out on the movie. But nooooo that means I lied about finishing the bet I made. After the movie was over I said, Starfire it's over now.

Starfire's POV

I opened my eyes and was still holding on to Robin's cape and I let go of it and got dressed for tonight and I went to sleep. I also experienced a terrible mare of the night about me and Robin almost got attacked by a zombie and started to scream out of my room and to Robin's room. I whispered, Robin, Robin it's me Starfire. The door opened up to sleepless Robin he looks so cute when he wakes up to the new day.

Robin's POV

I was so tired that I let Starfire come in to talk about her worst nightmare. She said, that we almost attacked by a zombie and she began to cry. I told her, it's okay star it was not a real movie your going to be fine Starfire.

Starfire's POV

I felt two arms carrying out of the room but I stop him and said, can I stay in here just for tonight? He stopped and he laid me on his bed and he got in the bed first and laid on the other side of his bed and kisses my forehead and I kissed his lips and he puts his arm around me and we fell asleep that night.