On Christmas day

Robin's POV

Today was Christmas and I wanted to do something for Starfire I kiss her sweet lips and carried her to put her on the couch. After that, I went to the kitchen and cooked her breakfast before the others came up to ruin the day with truth or dare. Then, I felt a hand took me by the hand and turned me around. I closed my eyes now since I have my mask on but felt those same exact sweet lips kiss me and I knew it was automatically Starfire.

Starfire's POV

I know that I scared Robin but I only was going to say thank you just by kissing him but he took me by the waist and kissed me even harder than before and I felt a show of the fireworks going through my head and we finally stop and I told him I be waiting for you on the couch with a smile. I received a very cute but sexy smile back from him. He gave me my breakfast and after I finished it here comes the party pooppers coming in to the room giving me and Robin a dare.

Robin's POV

Me and Starfire dare was to kiss each other for how long as we can but I was like no way. But you know I love Starfire so we kissed up til a minute and stop for air. Then, me and Starfire had gave them a dare to leave me and Starfire alone for a whole day tomorrow and they agreed. Then, we started to open our presents. I gave Starfire a ring but she's opening her presents last so I'm getting ready for it.

Starfire's POV

Finally it's my turn to open presents and I got mustard from Cyborg and Beast boy, a picture from Raven and the main event I got a box's with something in it from Robin. So, I opened it and I had a ring in it and I said, I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like you Robin and laid on his chest.

Robin's POV

I knew she would've love it and laid on my chest and I said, star I'm lucky to have you with me on my side and kissed her on the head. The others in awe but they really wish that we could get any cuter but we were cutest couple because we never let go of each other never ever. I whispered in Starfire's ear and said, hey meet me outside on the roof in 3 minutes okay? She said, okay and I left to go to the roof.