Mom?

J U L I E T

"I finally get to meet you, my sweet child"

I was starting to get terribly worried. I just wanted to be in Jeremy's arms so he'd let me cry on his shoulder.

Wait.. what did I just say?

Still no answers. Where am I? What am I doing here? And who the hell is speaking to me?

I can't stand this anymore. I''m going to have to make a move.

"Who are you! I demand an answer!" I got no reply, but a quite and calm breeze flew past me, causing me to shiver "Now!"

"It's okay my child. You are safe now"

"Yeah, cause that really answers my question" I say back to this voice.

"I see where you where you get your patience from"

"Excuse me?"
I stuttered, my eyes widened in shock, "Who are you? Tell me now or I'll kick your ass" If I can find it.

"Calm down, Jeez"

"Oh my god" I muttered to myself, awfully annoyed.Did this bitch literally just tell me to calm down? "Just tell me who you are then I'll sit down and have anger managment class with you, hows that?"

"Juliet, you are just like your father. Sarcastic, Bad temper, yet so brave"

"Wow thanks" I said flatly, "My fathers nothing like that though... wait.. how do you know my father?"

"Juliet, I've heard you've recently discovered the truth about yourself"

Should have guessed this would have something to do with the druids. "Yes, I'm a druid, meant to be sacrificed from the ritual"

"But how do you think you got your powers, a magic lamp?"

"No. My mother was a druid" I answered, "Bu-"

"But she is human. I know. She is"

I had no idea where this was going, "Then how-"

"Juliet. You are not who you think you are. You are a Star. Not a Reed"

I suddenly recognised the voice. How could I have been so stupid. This was my "Auntie Andie?"

I felt tears trickling down my soft pale cheeks. 

"I am your mother, not your auntie. I am a druid"

"No you can't be. You're dead? How did you die"

"Stefan Salvatore killed me"

Stefan Salvatore killed my auntie? I trusted him. He was kind to me, and I'm now living with him. No this can't be.

"Now we have some important thing's to discuss an-"

"If you are who you say you are, how did you die. The druids are strong"

"Yes but a druid passes on her powers to her first born. You were my firstborn. I wasn't able to resist compullsion"

So thanks to me, my "so called" mother is dead. Because she passed on her powers to me.

I tried to think of something else and move onto my next question. "If I'm a physic druid, how  did Ruth predict the days of the attacks"

"I knew this day would come and I knew I had to send a message to a Bennet witch some how, to warn her about this, sadly I got to the wrong witch, well my witch sent the message to the wrong witch, but this was a long time ago when I had my prediction of the ritual when I came to Mystic Falls"

"I'm so confused. You knew about all of this? And you didn't try to stop it" But what could she do? She was dead.

But if she was dead, did that mean...

"Mom- I mean Andie... am I Dead?"

I got no answer. Finally after a while of waiting, she spoke.

You are in danger now. You and the witch need to stop the ritual. You need to stop it.

But if I don't give myself up they'll kill my family, if I stop the ritual they'll die. Going through with the ritual is the only way.

I have to leave. Finally I can speak to you and tell you the truth. We will meet again. I promisejust pleapwomizztheryuhhwehsto..

She was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right I know! Confusing Chapter but I couldn't wait to reveal the truth and I though this was the best way to get it out. And yes. Next chapter. We. find. out. what. happens. with. STEFAN. AND. THE. BEAST.

Oh yeah......... and Juliet's like still in a coma........ and like there's a beast in the hospital....... and like... Not sure why I gave that nurse a P.O.V?? Thinking of developing her character into a main maybe? Nahhh

Hope you enjoyed the chapterxDDDDD <333333