First family that's moved in to make it out alive.

Today was the day Juliet was moving. And so soon. She hadn't even made it two weeks in this town, but she was told that would happen anyway.

Elena and Damon were mad as they knew nothing of what had gone on without them. Bonnie had offered Ruth to stay were her for good, which she agreed to without hesitation, being a strong and fully trained which now. The Original pack were gone for good, killed after being turned into human. 

Juliet was happy to see Matt and Jeremy. She hadn't seen Matt in a while. If it weren't for him, she would have been dead a while ago, killed when attacked her first day working at the grill. She hadn't attended her other shifts.. oops. Jeremy looked relieved to find out she was okay. They decided to forget about the kiss, as she was leaving Mystic Falls that day.

After taking the her own blood, like the original pack of werewolves, she became human again. Although she had some of her druid blood left, and she knew how she was going to use it.

Juliet knocked on the door of the Bennet house. Ruth, a brave girl who she'd promised to stay in touch with, let her in the house. "He's in there" Said Ruth, letting Juliet in. She waked passed her and went into the living room where Caspar lay on the couch, resting in several blankets and sheets. Ruth had insisted he stayed with her for the time being and Bonnie was more then happy to let him after he saved her cousin. "Hey stalker" Juliet said, smiling.

"Nice welcome," He replied, "Hey". He smiled as she came to him. "I'm sorry about the way I acted before the car attack.. You were so brave.. and now.. I'm so sorry," He nodded his head as if to let her know she'd forgiven. "And that is why a come bearing gifts" She continued.

"If it's not a helicopter or a Desperate Housewives DVD I'll be disappointed" He joked. Humerus, even in death. "No, it's something even better" She reached into her pocket and revealed a vile to him. "What's this?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "This," Before Juliet said anymore she stood up, gave the vile to Caspar and made her way to the door way, "Is your cure"

Before Caspar realized it was her blood, to turn him human and escape death caused by a were wolf bite, she left the house, and left Mystic Falls for good.

terrible ending. Had to end it someway? ;D