Senior Year first day of school

*ELIZABETH’S POV*

*BEEP*BEEP* BEEP* I groaned as the alarm went off; I slammed my hand onto the off switch and pulled the covers over my head. Ten minutes later –or what I thought was ten minutes- my mom came running into the room yelling at me to get up.

“ELIZABETH MULLINS GET UP THIS INSTANT YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” she screamed at me.

“I’m up mom gosh.” I replied rolling back over.

“Elizabeth Katherine Mullins get up this instant, don’t you remember you have to show your brother the school today, it is his first day.” She said while yanking the covers off me. Oh right I forgot it’s my younger brother  Jack’s first day of high school and me being the lucky girl I am get to show him around.

“Okay, Mom I’m getting up clam down.” I got up and grabbed some clothes and made my way the bathroom. I quickly jumped in the shower. When I was done my shower I quickly got dressed and dried my hair, my natural hair was a complete disaster so I quickly curled it into loose curls. I glanced at the clock and realized that I was running late and would not have enough time to do any makeup so I ran downstairs. My mom smiled as I ran into the kitchen and gave me some money and a bagel.

“Here’s your breakfast and some lunch money, be nice to your brother okay?” she handed me my bag and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I pulled my bag onto my shoulder and slipped my phone into my pocket; I grabbed the keys to the car off the counter and turned around.

“Thank you and don’t worry I’ll take care of him.” I glanced at the stairs “JACK WE NEED TO LEAVE GET DOWN HERE!!!!!” a few seconds later my brother was down the stairs and in the kitchen. He glanced at my mom and then ran out the door hoping into the back of the car.

“Bye mom see you later.” I grinned as I walked outside into the nice California air. I hoped into the driver seat and shot a quick text to my best friend Lisa.

TO: LISA IS THE BOMB!

FROM: ELIZA IS FABLOUIS

“HEY GURL JUST LEAVING BE THERE IN A FEW.” I started the car up and started driving I looked in the mirror at Jack.

“So Jack are you excited to start high school?”

“Um…I’m not sure I guess…..is it fun?” He looked really nervous. I thought back to my three previous years, and I sighed.

“It all depends little bro, it all depends.” Shortly thereafter we pulled up in front of Lisa’s house and she came running out the door jumping into the passenger seat.

“Hey Eliza, hi Jack excited to start school?” Lisa grinned as she buckled in and I drove towards the school.

“Hi Lisa, yea I think it will be fun.” Jack grinned at my best friend. I smiled and stopped at the red light.

“So Eliza you excited for today?” Lisa asked. I looked at her in confusion.

“What’s today?” I asked puzzled. Lisa looked shocked.

“Remember One Direction is going to start at our school for the reminder of the year?” She said quickly.

“SHIT I forgot about that. Aw man I don’t have any makeup on.” I sighed.

“You don’t really have to impress them you have Nick remember?” Lisa said. Right my boyfriend Nick, we’ve been dating since freshman year. He is the sweetest guy but a huge flirt. We’re really close but we haven’t done the deed yet if you know what I mean.

“That’s true but still it’s ONE DIRECTION I want to make a good first impression.” I smiled.

“You look fine relax.” Lisa turned around and the sound of Jack laughing.

“What’s so funny?” she asked.

“You two are so typical fangirling over them.” He grinned. I smiled as we pulled up to the school and found a parking spot close to the school. We all got out of the car and Lisa hooked her arm with mine.

“Finally seniors, this year is going to be a blast.” She grinned as we made our way into the school Jack following close behind. We made our way over to the office to pick up our schedules.

As soon as I got my schedules I glanced over mine hoping for something good.

PERIOD ONE: MATH – MRS. SMILEY -2456

PERIOD TWO: HISTORY – MR. JOHNSTSON - 2245

PERIOD THREE: FRENCH – MS. STEPENS -3245

LUNCH- CAFATERIA

PERIOD FOUR: MUSIC/VOCALS- MRS. AVERY

PPERIOD FIVE: DRAMA- MR. SLAVATOR -1234

PERIOD SIX: 1047ENGLISH – MRS. IRAVANI -3765

I grinned the morning was tough but the afternoon looked like a lot of fun. I sat down on a bench waiting for Lisa to come out when I heard a whole bunch of girls screaming; I rolled my eyes knowing that it had to be One Direction. I leaned back and a few minutes later Lisa and Jack came out of the office holding pieces of paper. I quickly got up and walked over to Lisa grinning.

~ Okay this is my attempt at a fanfic. please no hate I am doing the best I can.

VOTE

FAN

ADD TO LIBRAIES

xx Elea