Face to Face

*STILL ELIZA’S POV* The next day.

I woke up and sighed I guess I had to go to school and face my fears. I got ready and I went downstairs. I saw Jack sitting at the table eating breakfast. I sat down beside him and he looked at me.

“I heard what happened. I’m sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay or at least it will be.” I replied. Jack smiled.

“That’s good but I have on quick question how are we getting to school?”

“Shoot I knew I forgot something, let me text Niall and see if he can give us a ride.” I said.

TO: NIALLER

FROM: SINGING ANGLE <3

“HEY THINK YOU COULD GIVE ME AND JACK A RIDE TO SCHOOL?”

TO: SINGING ANGLE

FROM: NIALLER

“SURE THING I’LL BE THERE IN 10”

TO: NIALLER

FROM: SINGING ANGLE <3

“THANKSS”

“Jack, Niall will be here in 10min”

“Okay sounds good.” I quickly finished getting ready and ran downstairs. Niall was soon there and Jack and I hoped into the car. I turned on the radio and began to laugh as Live While We’re Young started playing.

“You have to be kidding me.” Niall muttered under his breath. Jack and I both laughed and soon we were at school.

“Hey Jack here are the keys, you can drive the car home –carefully cause I need to go to Niall’s to work on our audition piece for grease” I gave the Jack the keys and he ran off. Niall and I walked into the school and I saw Nick with Ben.

“Eliza you okay?” Niall asked. I looked back at Nick and him and Ben were laughing and looking at me and Niall.

“I guess…just wait till I see Lisa though.” I smiled and Niall laughed. We talked until the bell rang.

“Good luck I’ll see you later.” Niall said.

“Thanks Niall.” I walked into math and sat down. Lisa never showed up so that was nice. Nick didn’t show up either so math passed by nice and quickly. I went to history and Zayn tried to talk to be but the day just wasn’t going good. History went fast and soon I was in French. Liam and Louis saw me and immediately began talking to me.

“Hey are you okay? Harry told us what happened.” Louis said.

“Louis, leave her alone.” Liam said.

“Why I’m trying to be a good friend!” Louis replied.

“Ever think she wants to be left alone?” Liam shot back. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Well guys you just cheered me up!” I said grinning.

“Told ya we should talk to her!!” Louis exclaimed.

“Fine Louis you were right happy?” Liam asked. I laughed these boys.

“Thanks boys you made me feel a lot better.” I said.

“So have you seen Lisa?”  Louis asked.

“LOUIS” Liam exclaimed.

“It’s okay Liam, no I haven’t Louis…not yet at least.” I responded.

“Do you want to eat lunch with us?” Liam asked.

“I would love that.” I replied. The rest of class we all laughed and smiled and I had a great time. Liam and Louis were both really funny and they didn’t mention Lisa again. It was almost lunch time and I couldn’t be any happier.