Surprise Surprise

*HARRY’S POV*

Okay second period none of the lads were in this class so I felt all alone. I saw a few boys who looked like the type I would hang out with and I started to walk towards them. I was getting closer when two of the boys step aside and started talking in hushed tones. I quickly bent down and pretend to tie my shoe so that i could hear what they were saying.

"So Nick have you told her yet?"

"Come on Ben! Eliza is in love with me. If she found out i was cheating on her she would be heartbroken. After I bang her I'll tell her and break up with her." Nick said laughing.

"Dude come on Eliza is perfect; she's beautiful and so nice why would you do that?" Ben asked.

"You know that the only reason I'm cheating on her is because the other girl is good in bed." Nick responded.

"You've told me. When do I get to find out who this girl is?" Ben said.

"You'll find out soon enough." Nick said and then the two of them walked back over to the rest of the group. Aww man I feel really bad for that Eliza girl. I'm sure she doesn't deserve to be cheated on. That Nick guy sounds like a player...wow he sounds like the old me. I've changed I know I have. Okay i better get back to gym. I walked up to the group of guys.

"Hi I'm Harry" i said. The guys then went around introducing themselves.

"So Harry what is your favourite sport to play?" Ben asked.

"Football." I said grinning.

"You like tackling people?" Nick asked. For a moment I was confused.

"Oh sorry I meant soccer." I grinned and the rest of the guys laughed.

"You're in luck that's what we're playing today!!" Ben said. We played football-soccer for the rest of the period. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. All the guys were really nice and were very good and the teams were very evenly matched. A little before third period we went into the change room to change.

"So Harry you have a girl friend?" Ben asked.

"Not at the moment no." I replied.

"We'll have to set you up then." Nick said laughing.

"Sounds good! I'll see you around" I replied. I left the change room and went into the hall. I then saw Zayn and quickly caught up with him as the bell had rung. We quickly went to math and sat down just before the second bell rang. The teacher came in and took attendance and Zayn and I began to text.

TO: HAROLD

FROM: DJ MALIK

''SO MET ANYONE YET?”

TO: DJ MALIK

FROM: HAROLD

“WELL…I RAN INTO THIS REALLY CUTE GIRL. WHAT ABOUT YOU?”

TO: HAROLD

FROM: DJ MALIK

“I MET THIS GIRL IN MY HISTORY CLASS SHE IS SO NICE AND REALLY PRETTY. YOU KNOW THE GIRLS NAME?”

TO: DJ MALIK

FROM: HAROLD

“NO I DON’T KNOW HER NAME L. AND WHAT’S HER NAME?”

TO: HAROLD

FROM: DJ MALIK

“AWW MUFFIN. HER NAME IS ELIZA.” When I read that I gasped could that be Nick’s girl?