Normal Guy

*HARRY’S POV*

I ran down the hall away from some of the crazy girls that were chasing me and the next thing I knew this pretty-no beautiful-no gorgeous girl was sprawled across the floor with her books everywhere. I immediately bent down and helped up.

“Omg I am so sorry love, didn’t mean to do that.” I said. The bell rang and the girl and her friend gasped.

“No it’s okay it was my fault.” She said picking up her books.

“Here let me do that.” I bent down to grab a book at the same time as she did and we bumped heads.

“OW.” She said rubbing her head.

“Again my fault I’m sorry.” Her friend glanced up at me and gasped. I quickly looked around seeing that the halls were empty and sighed in relief.

“Lisa we better get going we don’t want to be late to class.” She said glancing at her friend-Lisa I guess- and picking up the last book.

“Look I’m really sorry this was all my fault.” I said. The girl finally glanced up and her eyes widened.

“It’s okay don’t worry but I really need to get going can’t be late on the first day.” She smiled and turned around walking away with Lisa.

“Wait! Could you tell me where room 2657 is?” I asked wanting to hear her beautiful voice again.

“Sure, go up those stairs and take a right should be first door on your left.” She smiled and then she and her friend were gone. I starred after them and then quickly followed her instructions getting to class and sliding into a seat next to Louis a split second before the second bell rang. The teacher glanced up and stood up quickly taking attendance. The period dragged on and I felt like it would never end. In the middle of class I felt my phone buzz and without letting the teacher see I checked it.

FROM: BOOBEAR <3

TO: HAROLD

“YOU OKAY MATE? YOU SEEM TO BE OUT OF IT.”

I smiled at Louis’s thoughtfulness and making sure the teacher wasn’t watching I replied.

TO: BOOBEAR <3

FROM: HAROLD

“I’M FINE DON’T WORRY IT’S JUST THAT I RAN INTO –LITTERLARY- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER.”

I pressed send and slipped my phone into my pocket a few seconds later I could hear Louis laughing. Suddenly there was a loud slam and I glanced up to the front where the teacher was staring at us.

“Is there something you would like to share with us Mr.Tomlinson?” she asked.

“No ma’am I’m good.” Louis replied.

“Mr. Styles?” She looked at me.

“No Miss. It’s okay.” I smiled.

“Next time boys please try not to be so disruptive. I’m trying to teach here.”

“Sorry.” Louis and I chorused.  The rest of the class went on without a problem and when the bell rang Louis and I got up and went into the hall.

“Well what happened then mate?” Louis asked.

“I’ll tell you later okay?” I said.

“At lunch?” he responded.

“At lunch.” I nodded.

“Okay see you then.” Louis said while walking away. I glanced down at my schedule and smiled gym was next finally something good.

*ELIZABETH’S POV*