Meeting the rest

“Why did they say hi to you? How do they know you’re name?” Nick fired questions at me. Everyone kept staring at me.

“They’re nice people and my friends and they’re in my French class.” I answered while sipping my pop. Carter, Jason and Jen nodded their heads and turned back to their food. Lisa, Emily, Ben and Nick continued to stare at me.

“What?” I said. Lisa looked upset.

“Why didn’t you tell me you met Liam?” She asked.

“Sorry….I met Zayn too.” I said. Emily gasped.

“What?” I said looking at her.

“He is so hot.” She said. I laughed.

“And taken.” I said grinning. Lisa and Ben laughed while Emily looked pissed. Emily turned back to her food and so did Ben. Nick was staring at me.

“Something you need, Nick?” Lisa said.

“Did you meet any of the others?” He asked.

“Not yet.” I said.

“You’re planning on meeting them?” He said.

“Well they could be in my classes.” I replied.

“I guess” he said. Lisa laughed. Nick and I both looked at her.

“What?” He said.

“It’s not like you haven’t met Harry.” She said still laughing. I started laughing too.

“That’s true but, I haven’t really talked to him.” I said grinning. Nick started to look pissed again so I gave Lisa a look that said drop it. She gave the slightest nod of her head that said she understood and lunch continued without any problems. When lunch was almost over Nick turned to me and gave me a kiss.

“I’ll see you in English.” He said, “Don’t go falling in love with one of those boys.”

“See you and too late.” I said kissing him back. Everyone else “Awwed” and laughed. Lisa got up and I followed her wanting to get to music.

*HARRY’S POV*

Zayn and I met up with Niall and went to the cafeteria; we sat down and began talking about our day.

“So Niall met any pretty girls?” I asked. Niall blushed. Oh how I loved teasing our little leprechaun.

“I saw some” Niall said blushing. Zayn and I laughed.

“I met the nicest girl; pretty sure she is taken though.” Zayn said.

“Well that’s good considering you are too.” I said laughing. Niall also laughed and then sighed.

“I have no food left.” Niall said looking like he was about to cry. Zayn and I started laughing typical Niall. A few minutes later we heard screaming and looked up.

“That must be Liam and Louis” Zayn said.

“That would make sense.” I said. A few moments later Liam and Louis walked into the cafeteria they got their food and then walked our way pausing to say hi to someone. When they finally got here and sat down Niall grabbed food off their tray’s and ate it in seconds.

“Hey-what-NIALLL” Liam yelled the last part and everyone turned to stare at us laughing their heads off when they realized what had happened. I shook my head thinking of how typical Niall is. I looked at them curiously.

“Who was that you said hi too?” I asked Liam and Louis.

“Eliza, she’s in our French class.” Liam answered.