First Meeting

"Let's see this, I hope we have classes together!" I said grabbing her paper. I glanced over it.

"Well do we?" Lisa asked trying to look over my shoulder.

"Yep! We have Math and Music together!" I smiled handing her paper back to her.

"Great first thing in the morning and right after lunch!" she grinned.

"Yea only down side is that we have math first thing in the morning!" I laughed and turned to Jack.

"So do you know where everything is?" I asked. He glanced once more at his paper and looked up.

"Yep, thanks I'll see you at the end of the day." He ran off joining some of his friends.

"Lisa are you ready to go?" I glanced over at my best friend seeing her absorbed in her phone.

"Yea..sorry just finding out the latest gossip on one direction."

"And?" I said waiting for her to continue.

"All of them except Zayn are single and ready to mingle!" she laughed and I groaned at the last part. As we started off the class I turned hearing someone call my name.

"ELIZA! ELIZA! SLOW DOWN!" Nick ran up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey babe."

"Hey Nick, how are you?" Lisa asked politely. Nick glanced at her and rolled his eyes. I never got what was going on with those two they never seemed to be getting along.

"I'm good." Nick said pulling me close to him.

"Nick what's your schedule?" I asked. He pulled out his paper and handed it to me. I glanced at it noticing that he had almost every class with Lisa.

"We have Math and English together!" I grinned handing his paper back to him.

"That's great babe! I'll see you in math I need to go talk to Ben!" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and ran off. Lisa rolled her eyes and I sighed I turned around and the next thing I knew I was laying on the ground my books and papers everywhere. I glanced up and saw the cutest guy standing above me.

~Hi sorry i know it is short but im writing on my phone and wanted to get this up and leave it at a cliff hanger. and omg 9 reads!!!  

VOTE  

FAN 

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

ADD TO LIBRARY  

xx Elea

Senior Year(ONE DIRECTION FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara