Oh No

*ELIZA’S POV*

We got to drama and continued to talk about music when the teacher walked in.

“Okay class you all have your groups from yesterday. We have a new student who will be joining Eliza’s group.” I looked up and my eyes widened. There’s no way this could be happening.

Ben walked over and sat down. He gave me a small smile and then turned to the teacher.

“Okay so please just talk amongst your selves as I grad the papers I forgot in my office.” Our group turned to each other and there was an awkward silence. Ben looked at me and I stared at him.

“Did you know?” I asked.

“He told me the day before school started.” Ben replied looking sorry.

“Do you know how long it had been going on for?” I asked. Ben looked at the ground.

“About a month, I think” he said looking me in the eyes. I sighed.

“Okay, thanks for telling me.” I replied.

“I was going to tell you, I told him to break it off with you if he was going to keep doing that.” He looked at me.

“Okay” I said. Soon after that the teacher walked in and gave us all papers to fill out. I filled mine out a few minutes before the bell rang and then stood up with Niall. The bell rang and we walked to English. Before we walked into the room Niall looked at me.

“Are you ready for this?” He asked. I smiled.

“I guess we’ll see.” I replied with that we walked into class and sat down. Niall and I began to write our story as we had to read them out to the class tomorrow. Harry walked in and sat down and a minute later Nick walked in and sat next to him. They began working on their story and I guess when they were done they turned to us and Nick looked at me and Niall.

“So are you dating him now?” Nick asked.

“I’m not dating anyone Nick we just broke up yesterday, it’s not like I’m a tramp.” I said. At those words I saw Harry look up at me and then he looked at Niall.

“Of course we are getting together after school to work on our audition for the play that apparently was such a big deal.” I said. “Also besides Ben who else knew about you and Lisa?” I asked. Nick looked at me.

“Harry did.”

“What?!” Harry exclaimed.

“I know you overheard me say so.” Nick said smirking at Harry. Harry was quite he looked at me and I could see the regret in his eyes. I sighed apparently I could trust no one now a days. I looked at Niall, I can trust him. I looked at Nick and Harry and a minute later the bell rang. Niall and I got up and drove to his house.

*HARRY’S POV*

Nick sat down and we began working on our story when we were done we turned to us and Nick looked at Eliza and Niall.

“So are you dating him now?” Nick asked.

“I’m not dating anyone Nick we just broke up yesterday, it’s not like I’m a tramp.” Eliza said. At those words I looked up at Eliza then I looked at Niall.

“Of course we are getting together after school to work on our audition for the play that apparently was such a big deal.” Eliza said. “Also besides Ben who else knew about you and Lisa?” Eliza asked. Nick looked at her. It’s a good thing he doesn’t know I know.

“Harry did.”

“What?!” I exclaimed.

“I know you overheard me say so.” Nick said smirking at me. I was quite, how could he have known? This was not good Eliza would never trust me again. I looked at Eliza and I my eyes were full of regret. Eliza looked at me and sighed and the next thing I knew the bell rang and her and Niall were gone. I turned to Nick.

“What the hell was that for?” I asked okay yelled at him.

“What was what?” he asked.

“Why would you tell Eliza that I knew?” I asked.

“Cause you did.” He responded. With that I stormed off and went straight home forgetting about Lisa. I spent the rest of the night lying on my bed.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in forever I've been very busy with moving and unpacking and I made a few new friends and I was hanging out with them as well as exploring the city. I know this update is short so i'll make sure the next one is extra long!!! i'll update as soon as I can. OMG HAVE YOU HERD ABOUT ZAYN AND PERRIE?!?!?! I AM SO HAPPPY I LOVE THEM!!

Anyways enjoy.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST"S

Xx Elea