Ouch

“I think Harry is going to be in the intermediate group we already have ten people. And usually it’s ten people per group.” I said. Niall looked surprised but then nodded.

“I see.” He said. Harry stood up and went to the front of the class room.

“Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love” Harry finished and I was surprised I thought he could have done better. It was then that Mrs. Avery said the dreaded words.

“Harry I’m going to put you in the intermediate group.”

*HARRY’S POV*

“Harry I’m going to put you in the intermediate group.” At those words I was shocked. I knew I hadn’t done my best I mean I was so nervous with Eliza watching me. With that I walked over and sat with the rest of the intermediate group.

“Okay class these are going to be your groups for the rest of the year. At the end for your final evaluation you will perform with your group in front of the whole school.” The rest of the class nodded and then the bell rang I left the class without waiting for any of the other boys I went to French and stat down smiling grimly. That class passed very quickly and I was on to my final class of the day English.

*ELIZABETH’S POV*

Harry looked really upset as he left the class. Niall, Liam, Louis and I made our way to drama. I was really glad that I was with the boys they were all really nice and a lot of fun to be around. When we got to class we sat down on the carpet. (Yes I know totally grade one). We sat laughing and talking and a few moments later the teacher came in.

“Hello, everyone, Eliza, would you and your friends please be quiet?” I blushed and hushed the boys.

“Okay so this year for the school play we’re going to do a musical. Most of the people in this class will get a part but we still need to have tryouts.” The teacher continued.

“Wow this way Eliza and Nick can’t be the leads since Nick can’t sing!” we heard that from someone in the class not sure who. Mr. Salvatore chuckled and looked at me.

“Well we all know Eliza can sing.” Everyone laughed, I blushed.

“What musical are we doing?” I asked.

“Glad you asked. We’re going to be doing Grease.” He replied. I was pretty happy with that and Louis, Liam and Niall looked happy too.

“Okay for now we are going to get into groups and do some improvisation, Jason, Lily Emma why don’t you go and join Eliza and the boys.” Mr. Salvatore continued to make the groups.