Chapter 2

I'm back for the second time today! yay

Mollie saw a slightly younger version of walking down a perfectly white hallway. This must be a dream! She followed herself to a room with monitors on the tables. A lady said to her, "Miss Paige, please go to Conference Room #1." Mollie watched from the side as she followed her dream self into a white room.

"Mollie, you are being sent into the Maze. I'm sorry." She screamed as guards came and took her away, shooting her with medication that made her woozy. Mollie watched in horror as she watched her dream self crumple to the floor. She followed the guards as they dragged her former self down the halls into.. The Box! Mollie gasped as she recognized it and tried to make her way past the surrounding guard to see what was going to happen. She screamed as they hit the unconscious girl. Why can I feel the pain? It's a dream!

Mollie was woken up by Newt and Gally bustling into her room. She realized she was drenched in sweat and shaking. Her head hurt. The guard in my dream hit me in the head! The world started to spin as she reached her hand up to her forehead, feeling a large gash there.

Mollie heard shouting around her as she felt herself being lifted up and out of the room... Time seemed to pass, and Mollie suspected she was in a coma. She could hear people around her, mostly Gally. Voices seemed to swirl around her as Mollie tried to listen to the conversation around her.

A voice started to echo in her head. A girl's voice. Mollie focused, and she could make out what it said. Mollie. You will wake up soon, I'm rooting for you. You are special Mollie. You can talk to people in their heads like this. Only a handful can. Try it.

Mollie focused and tried to call out to Gally, but she couldn't. The voice in her head came back. No no, Gally won't do. Try Newt.

Mollie focused on calling out to Newt. Newt? Can you hear me? She heard crashing around her and Mollie realized Newt was in the room.

Newt. Where are you? She felt the bed creak as Newt sat down next to her and started holding her hand. Mollie tried and tried to squeeze his hand. She finally succeeded with twitching her pinky. Newt! Answer me, I know you can hear me. It's Mollie. She heard the door and could tell that Gally had entered. She heard Gally shouting at Newt, she tuned in.

"Newt! What do you mean she twitched her finger. Look at her, she isn't bloody moving!" Gally shouted.

"No I swear she did. I know it." Newt yelled back.

Mollie talked to Newt in her head saying, Can't both of you calm down! Honest to goodness you don't have to be so loud.

Newt started screaming, clutching at his head. Gally laughed at him smirking, "If you really want to wake her up, go kiss her like Prince Charming."

Newt sat next to her on the bed, and pecked Mollie on the lips. As soon as he did, she regained control of her body. Mollie shot up, knocking Newt backwards. Can you still hear me? she asked. She looked at Newt and he was concentrating, Yes, yes I can.

Gally stood there awestruck and started glaring at Newt, "I'll let you off easy this time, but no one touches my little sister." He walked out slamming the door behind him. Newt's face just seemed to melt Mollie's heart in two. He was one of the only ones she could trust in this place.

"So, thanks for doing that." Mollie said.

"Yeah yeah, alright. Let's not tell anyone about our mind thing alright? You were out for a week, rest up. " Newt said. "I've gotta get back to work, see ya later Mollie." he turned and left.

Mollie was bored so she decided to walk back to her room. On her bed, she saw a small white packet for her. This must have come up with the weekly supplies. She opened it to find a drawing notebook, and some pencils. She heard someone knocking so she quickly put the paper and pencils in her dresser and said, "Come in!"

"There you are! I was looking for you in the med-jack room and you weren't there, so I figured you were here." Gally said. "The Keepers and I talked, and you're gonna be a Builder with me. I remember you drawing in my memories... So you can help with the blueprints." He then said, "I'll leave you to rest. You can start tomorrow if you want."

Once he left, Mollie let sleep envelope her.

Do you like it so far? I hope you do. Toodles!