chapter four

She was beautiful. More beautiful than any other woman i've seen before. She looks so familiar, yet I know she's a stranger.

I have a huge amount of guilt though. This foreign female has caught my attention and I'm "in love" with someone else. I'm not really that in love but she's a very sweet woman who has lost her husband and she came across me. When our paths crossed I wasn't looking for a relationship, but it just so happens that she's older, she's got a family and she needs help.

I think I'm only in this relationship because I feel sorry for her..

Pizzeria girl: hey, you busy today?

Me: sadly, yes.

Pizzeria girl: oh okay, no biggie.

I put my phone in my pocket and head for my car, where I then head off to my girlfriends house.

When I pull up I let out a deep breath, clear my head, and get out. I knock on the door and wait patiently for someone to answer.

"Hi!!" Dana's chirpy voice echoed as she sees my face.

"Hey, babe." I say quietly. We are complete opposites, its almost unreal.

I walk inside and she yells for her only child to come down stairs, I suppose her name is Jewel. I wonder how old she is, I'm not really the best with little children.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs as I turn around and see that familiar, yet foreign face.

The pizzeria girl.

She tumbles down the stairs as Dana starts screaming and running to her aid.

Holy shit.

After what seems like forever she snaps out of her anxiety attack and I freeze, losing color in my face as I'm now face to face with my girlfriends daughter that I am VERY attracted to.

"Hi I'm luke." I wave at her slightly and stuff my hand back down in my pocket.

"Jewel." she whispers.

"May I be excused mum?"

"I suppose."

After that she darts back upstairs to her room and we don't see each other for the rest of the afternoon.

Dana suggests that we leave her be, so she can get use to just having a new man in the house and such. I go back out to my car and start grabbing my things, I don't really have much. Just a bunch of clothes. The rest of my stuff I gave to my friend Ashton.

After I put my things in our bedroom, I turn around to see Dana in the door way. You can tell shes trying to be sexy, but because shes much older than me our definitions of "sexy" are two different things.

What's sexy is Jewel in her ripped jeans and cute grandma sweater.

Luke stop it.

Dana shuts the door, locking it behind her. I clear my throat a little and try to act interested in her. She walks up, caressing my face in her hands as she lays her lips on mine. They aren't soft, more like ruff and chapped. Not something I particularly like, but what can I do?

I pull away from her and shake my head. "Maybe another time, when jewel isn't home. I don't want to make any commotion and her get even more anxious about all of this.." I say, expecting Dana to be pissed, but she simply agrees with me.

"Well can I take care of you?" she says in a slightly lustful tone.

"What?"

She slides her hand down my pants as she massages my length causing a slight moan to escape my mouth.

"Dana."

"Please Lucas?"

"Don't call me that, please."

I back away and exit the room, finding my way to the couch downstairs where Jewel was laying all by herself.

"Hi stranger.." I say as I slowly walk up, unsure of how she'd react.

"Hi."