chapter eighteen

Fingers tangled in each other's hair as we make our way to the comfy bed.

His big brown puppy eyes gaze over my body lustfully.

He makes me feel so beautiful and cared for, he makes me feel wanted in every way. if you catch my drift.

"Are you sure you want this? with me?"

"Yes, just don't stop." I look up at him, care in his eyes.

He places his soft pink lips on my neck and makes his way down to my collarbones. Taking the rest of our clothes off in the process.

He carefully lines himself up and gently pushes himself inside me. Pleasure overwhelms my body as I pull him closer to me, sweet moans escape his lips.

After picking up his pace and exchanged moans, we both lay there side by side, out of breath and energy.

"Thank you." I whisper to him.

"I know this is sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course cal." I give him a small smile.

"Cool." he smiles back at me, pulling me closer to his chest to snuggle up.

His fingers twirl around my long curls, making them an even more tangled mess.

For once I'm actually happy, but all of that washed away when my phone rang.

Luke is calling....

"I'll be right back."

I walk out of the bedroom with a blanket wrapped around my bare body.

"hello?" I whisper

"Where are you."

"Somewhere."

"Come home, now."

"No."

"If I have to come find you, you aren't going to like it."

My stomach plummets to the floor with anxiety.

"Okay."

"Okay what."

"Okay daddy.." I whisper into the speaker.

I hang up and turn back to the door.

"Hey I have to get going."

"It's so late though?"

"Exactly, my stepdad I flipping out."

"Oh okay.." he mumbles with sadness.

I quickly get dressed, and walk over to calum.

"Bye, text me later." I kiss his cheek and leave in silence.

I finally get on my street and can see the porch light from the stop sign.

"Are you serious dude."

I park my car and get out to see Luke impatiently waiting for my arrival. I walk up to the front door and ignore Luke standing right in front of it, I push him out of the way and make my way inside.

"Where did you go." he demands

"to see my, now, boyfriend."

"who is he. oh, wait. let me guess, the pizza boy?" he chuckles with anger.

"would you stop."

"no you stop, stop whoring around. you are mine, dammit!" he yells at me, causing tears to well up in my eyes from his choice of words.

'whoring' why would he say that about me.

I take off for my room, tears streaming down my face. I lock myself inside and lay in my bed, sobbing my eyes out.

"For once I'm fucking happy and now I'm not allowed to be." I whisper to myself.

Luke beats on my door, wanting me to unlock it and keep on with this fight of ours.

Calum texts me to make sure I got home alright and it just causes more tears to flood my face and soak into my pillow.

"Open the fucking door Jewel." Luke demands, I cover my ears and pretend to go to a happy place.

That is until my door comes flying off the hinges.

"Don't lock me out, please." he says quietly as he walks to my bed.

"Get away from me, now." I hiss at him, tears staining my cheeks.

"I didn't mean what I said, I just don't want you with anyone else. You're my baby girl."

"No I'm not!!!!" I scream at him, causing him to flinch.

"yes you are." he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his arms. His intoxicating cologne takes over and calms me.

"I love you princess." he whispers as he kisses the top of my head.

"I-I love you too..daddy." I whisper back.