chapter nine

Once again Luke and I are avoiding each other. It's really weird because I have this bruise on my neck that came from him, yet he acts as if it's not there.

My mum already questioned me about it the other night, luckily it's going away though.

I don't know whether to feel nauseous at the thought of Luke doing what he did to me or turned on. I mean it was completely inappropriate considering he's older, in a relationship, and about to be my new father.

But then deep down, I know I've always desired a man like him. Sweet but very dominate. I just can't have him and I don't think I want him.

I'm just confused.

I walk down stairs and run into my mum with her tongue down Luke's throat.

Part of me felt angry and the other part was grossed out.

"Seriously? Can you get a room?" I huff as I walk to the fridge to grab a water and head out the door for school.

My mum turns red with embarrassment. I open the door while grabbing my bag, slightly slamming it due to my irritation.

Seconds later Luke walks out,

"Hey, you need a ride to school?"

"I can walk."

"Get in the car, quit being a child." his tone a little more harsh.

I stop in my tracks, halfway down the driveway. I sigh and turn around, waiting for him to unlock his car. We climb in, he cranks his car and starts backing out.

No words were exchanged for a few minutes until he turns down a road, completely away from my school.

"Where are you going? My school is that way." I point behind us as he keeps going. Ignoring every word that came out of my mouth.

I roll my eyes and look out the window. Exhaustion taking over my body, my eyes flutter open and closed until he pulls over.

He turns the car off and turns his body to look at me.

"We need to talk."

"About."

"Why did you slam the door?"

"The wind caught it, it was an accident."

"There's no wind jewel."

"because."

"That's not an answer."

"okay I'm pissed."

"Why."

"You do inappropriate things to me and then you turn around and do the same things to my mum. I will not be some fucking secret or side bitch Luke. I refuse." My emotions stir up, anger mostly. I feel my cheeks warm up from my mood.

He sits there and stares at me.

"I'm sorry babygirl. I didn't mean to make you get jealous."

"I'm not jealous." I spit back fast.

"Tell that lie to someone that doesn't know you."

"I can see it in your eyes and your body language. you are jealous that your mum gets to claim me while you have to live with us and watch it all go down."

"Fine, I'm fucking jealous. It's your fault though. You did this."

"and I'll do it again."

"No you won't, I won't allow it."

"Really?"

"Rea-" his lips harshly cut me off. My body tingles as his tongue pokes at my lower lip. His hand behind my head, gripping at my long dark hair.

I finally tell myself to pull away, knowing it's wrong.

"can you take me to school now..I'm going to be late."

He starts the car, silence falling over us as I adjust my crop top and brush off my pants.

I run a hand through my hair and lick my lips a little before getting out. Catching his attention 100%.

I get out, give him a small wave, and walk around the front of his Range Rover.

I felt his eyes pierce through me as I walk past and up to the front of my school where Laney was.

I look back at his car and he begins to leave.

Laney looks at me as if something's wrong.

Little did she know I just had a heated kiss with my soon to be daddy.