chapter ten

Her warm soft lips sent shock waves through me. I've never felt that with anyone before. I wish I could just have her and support her mom at the same time but I can't.

Plus it's illegal, she's a minor still and I'm a "grown man".

I watch her lick her lips where I had just placed mine, knowing I left traces of me on her.

Her hips sway as she walks in front of my car. It took everything within me to not jump out, grab her, and do what I want with her.

I see her friend, Laney I guess, she watches as I stare at jewel. She makes me want her more with every breath she takes.

Everything about her is completely adorable and attractive.

I have to stop this, I can't keep making moves on her because soon I'll be her new dad.

God I just want her so bad.

I drive back home but as my thoughts get to me, my jeans get tighter.

"Fuck." I look down slightly to see my own buldge.

I keep driving and finally get home, Dana is still there.

"Great." I mutter to myself.

She always looks at my dick when she sees me, she's going to notice.

I walk in and run my hand through my hair.

"Hey you." Dana comes around the corner, her eyes falling on the buldge in my pants that is hard to not notice.

"Uh hey."

She walks up to me and places her lips right on mine. Her tongue slipping right into my mouth. She tastes like coffee and toothpaste. Not a great combo.

Due to my sexual frustrations I give in. I pick her up, and sit her on the kitchen counter. I pull my pants down and notice she was already planning on doing this considering she's not wearing any undergarments.

I push my member inside of her and almost feel the urge to vomit. She's not pleasing, but it's enough to relieve me of her daughters pain.

After a few minutes I fake an orgasm, pull out and walk to the bathroom. Dana cleans everything up as I finish myself off in the bathroom.

"This fucking sucks." I whisper to myself, a grunt following as I hit my high.

I walk out of the bathroom and Dana stops me.

"Luke, can we go to the court house and just get married. I'm tired of waiting."

"Yeah sure." I try to act enthused.

Great, now I'm a married man with a hot step-daughter.