chapter seventeen

Luke has been ignoring me once again, which is fine. I don't really care.

Or do I?

"Luke."

He just nods in acknowledgement.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment. You're acting like a baby."

I receive a shrug.

A shrug, really.

"use your fucking words." I snap at him, annoyance growing inside me.

"did you just swear in front of me?"

"yeah." I reply bluntly.

"only bad girls do that. you know what happens to bad girls right?" he looks back at me, his eyes turning a deep blue.

"no?"

"they get punished." he winks back at me as if trying to make me feel flattered by that.

"whatever, you're a fucking joke."

I turn away and head for the stairs when I feel a much larger hand wrap around my wrist.

Luke picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, making his way up the stairs. Anxiety courses through me at this point due tithe fact he's carrying me like this up stairs.

We get to his room and he tosses my body on the bed.

I let out a grunt as I hit the mattress.

"So I'm a joke?"

"Yea." I bluntly reply.

"I'll show you a joke." he grabs my ankles and harshly pulls me back toward him, his pelvic area right against mine.

He pulls my shorts and underwear all at once, leaving me bare from the waist down.

He takes his hand and rubs the inside of my thigh, slowly inching closer to my core. I'm not going to lie, it's turning me on but I would never admit that to him.

He rubs slowly before gently putting his long fingers inside of me.

This is a punishment? I mentally laugh.

I suppress any moans, not giving him the ego booster he's looking for.

He starts moving in a faster yet rhythmic motion, while adding a second finger to the picture.

"Let it out. I know you want to." he says while smirking.

"Let what o-" without finishing my sentence he causes a loud uncontrollable moan to escape my small body.

"There you go, baby girl." he winks at me, knowing his doing everything right.

I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach and know I'm about to hit my high.

"Luke-" I start as he already knows what I'm about to say and stops everything.

"Why did you do that??" I immediately snap.

"it wouldn't be a punishment if I let you come."

"That's not fair."

"Being called a joke isnt fair either." he tosses my shorts back to me and walks out.

What the fuck dude.

I put my shorts back on and lay in bed now sexually frustrated and pissed off at Luke.

I get up and walk back down to the living room where Luke once again sits in silence.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asks

"No." I reply as I quickly straddle his lap and lay my lips against his. He hums against my lips as if trying to say something but not wanting to stop kissing me.

He grabs my cheeks softly and pulls away,

"Sorry baby girl, you have to deal with that." referring to my sexual frustrations.

"Fuck you." I get up and head right out the front door.

I know who will help me out.