Chapter 5 | Jealousy or Obsession?

Yein wokes up because of her Apartement bell ringing. She leaves her bed with a heavy feeling, honestly, she still very sleepy.

"Ugh... who is that?"

Yein opened the door with head look down, she look up and suddenly smiling.

"Oppa!"

Yein hug the boy who was ringing her Apartement bell, that boy just laugh.

"Oppa, i miss you so much." Yein said while remove her arms from that boy.

Smiling, he said, "Mee too, Yein-ah."

Yein smile, ask that boy to get in. A few moment then, the two of them are sitting in the living room with two cups of tea and a plate of cookies.

"So, Mingyu oppa, how is New York?" Yein ask after she ate her first cookies.

"Great, really great. The view was so beautiful, but i miss Seoul so much." that boy, Mingyu said.

"Oh, i really wanna go there. I just saw a picture that you send to me, it was so beautiful. Can i go to New York too?" Yein ask.

Mingyu burst in laugh, "You can, if you study hard like me."

"Ugh!"

Mingyu smiling, laughing at Yein's annoyed face. He pinching Yein's cheeks, he thinks that she's so cute.

"So, tommorow you'll be in school, right?" Yein ask. Mingyu just nodded.

"Great! You'll be my senior and i can freely meet you at school." Yein smiling, raising her hands happily.

"Yeah, but perhaps you'll be very hard to meet me." Mingyu said with serious voice. "Because i'm to handsome and i'll be around many girls in school!"

"HEY!"

Yein hit Mingyu while he laughs again. Yein said, "No offense, but you'll never be around many girls in school. It's impposible!"

"Hey! It's not impposible!"

At the next day

Yein goes to school with Mingyu by his car. Yein leave Mingyu in front of the head master's room and walk towards her class.

In other side, Jungkook is in his class. Staring blankly at the door, waiting for Yein. It's kinda weird, but he sometimes smile a little bit.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" Jimin ask.

"Nothing."

"I know you're searching for something, no, someone. Tell me, who is it?" Jimin ask again.

Jungkook sigh, standing. "People."

Jungkook walks out from his class, searching for Yein again. But what he got is a not-similliar tall boy who suddenly hit him.

"Ouch!"

"Uh, jeoseonghamnida (I'm sorry)."

Jungkook wipe his head, he stare at that boy with annoyed looks.

"Nuguseyeo (Who are you)?" Jungkook ask.

"Ah, sorry, i'm a new student here." said that boy.

Jungkook just nodded, and he said, "You're in this class?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay."

Jungkook doesn't say anything again, he leave that boy and searching for Yein again. That tall boy –Mingyu just shrug. He walks into that class, and when he walks in, all student's eyes stare on him. Mingyu smile a little bit and sit on his chair. The one in the corner.