Chapter 12 | Happy Day

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

The school's bell just ringing, time to go home. But Taehyung and Jimin went to the infirmary first, they heard already about Jungkook from Yein.

"Yeah, i'm okay." Jungkook said, nodded.

"You look so messy, dude. How could you fight with Mingyu?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook turned his head, staring at Jimin. "How could you know that i fought with Mingyu?"

"Yein said it to us." Taehyung said. "She looks so sad, but she didn't told anything but that."

"Yein?"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded.

"Oh, okay."

"What happened to you and Yein?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing."

"You didn't talk with Yein lately, and she looks so pale. I know something happen with you two. Beside, Yein didn't wear her pendant." Taehyung said.

Jungkook stare at Taehyung, raised his eyebrow. "How could you know about the pendant?"

"Well, Sujeong told it to me. She said that Yein told her that you gave her a pendant with your name initial. And i see it was true. But she didn't wear it last time we met her." Taehyung said.

Jungkook bite his lips, he shook. "Nothing."

"Hei, just tell us, dude. We're your friends." Jimin said.

"Just, nothing, okay? Nothing happened between us. Although there, it's none of your bussiness." Jungkook said.

"Wow, calm down. Okay, okay. We won't bothered you. By the way, don't you want to go home?" Jimin asked.

"No." Jungkook shook his head. "Just, leave me alone. I go home later."

Taehyung and Jimin just nodded. The two of them leaves Jungkook alone.

Jungkook stare blankly at the floor, his hand hold Yein's pendant. His chest feels so tight, it was hurt. Really hurt.

Jungkook stand up, walks outside. He thinks that he really need to go home. His limousine was waiting for him in front of the school, he walks inside.

Jungkook arrived at his home. At the living room, there is his parents and Hyena's parents.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, come..."

Jungkook glance at his dad, but he didn't answer anything. He keep walks to the second floor. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon staring each other, confused.

"Jungkook-ah!"

Mrs. Jeon grab Jungkook's hand, Jungkook removes it.

"Let go."

"Be polite to your parents, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Don't you see your son has a wound in his face?!"

Jungkook stare at his mom, annoyed. He roll his eyes, then walks again towards the second floor. Jungkook walks inside his room, slammed the door.

Jungkook put his pendant and Yein's pendant in his table. Then, he walks inside the bathroom. He stand in front of the mirror, look at his reflection.

"You look so messy, dude."

Jungkook sigh. It's true that he looks so messy. Actually his heart feels so messy too. Jungkook washes his face, then he change his clothes.