Chapter 11 | You're Different (2)

Yein POV

I just saw Jungkook sunbae and Hyena sunbae kissing. Suddenly, my chest becomes so tight. I feel really hurt.

"Let's go, Myungeun-ah."

I grab Myungeun's hand, walk to the bus stop. Tears began to appear, but i try to hold it. We arrived at the bus stop in the same time when the bus coming. So, we walk inside at take a sit. I sit beside the window, staring blankly.

"Yein-ah?" I felt Myungeun hold my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah? Why?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for showing you that thing." Myungeun said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I said, faking a smile.

"Is that the thing that makes you look so pale?" Myungeun asked. "Are you just arguing with Jungkook sunbae?"

"What? No, of course not." I said, shooking my head. No, actually it is the thing that makes me look so pale. And yeah, i just a little arguing with Jungkook sunbae.

"Really? Yesterday, you look so happy with him. So do him. But now–"

"No, i'm okay. Just... please don't talk about it again. I beg you." I said, interrupt Myungeun.

"Okay."

On the way to the next bus stop, i and Myungeun didn't say anything. Ussualy, we and Sujeong talk alot. But now, since there is no Sujeong and my heart feels so hurt, we didn't talk any words.

The bus stopped, i and Myungeun get outside the bus. I walk to my Apartement alone because Myungeun has to walk to the different way.

I arrived at my Apartment room, i slammed the door. I change my clothes and sit in the sofa, turn on the television and try to find a comedy show. I think i need to laugh more.

My phone vibrate, someone just send me a message.

Hey, i'm in front of you door. Open it for me, please.
-Mingyu oppa.

I smiled happily, Mingyu oppa could makes me feel better. I know it. So, i run to my room's door, open it for Mingyu oppa.

"Mingyu oppa!"

"Hey, you greet me like the first time i came to Korea after i went to America." Mingyu oppa said, ruffled my hair

"Why did you come?" I asked.

"I was worry about you, are you still sick?" Mingyu oppa asked, touching my forehead.

"I think i get better." I said, remove his hand. "Let's get in."

Mingyu oppa and I get in, i prepare two cups of tea and a chocolate cake.

"Wow, where did you get this cake?" Mingyu oppa asked, eat a piece of cake.

"I just buy it yesterday." I said.

Mingyu oppa just nodded. I looked down, staring at the pendant Jungkook sunbae gaves me. Why do it feels so hurt?

"Yein-ah?"

I faking a smile. It feels really hurt.

"Yein-ah, are you okay?"

"Uh? Ne, i'm okay."

"You look pale again." Mingyu oppa said.

I smile a little. "Ani, i'm okay. No need to worry."