Chapter 17 | Last Chapter

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook staring at Mr. Jeon, shocked.

"What..."

"Let's go!"

Mr. Jeon grab Jungkook's hand and pull Jungkook's hand. Jungkook try to removes it, but he can't.

"Let me go!" Jungkook said, moves his hand.

"I warn you to not meet that girl but you still meet her! You violate my rules!" Mr. Jeon said, he pull Jungkook again.

"But, appa, Yein..."

"SHE IS NOT IMPORTANT!"

"SHE IS IMPORTANT FOR ME!"

Jungkook removes his father's hand, he's angry. Jungkook's face turned into red, his chest becomes so tight. It feels so hurt.

"You can't just forbid me to not meet Yein! I LOVE HER! I'm not in love with Hyena, i won't be Hyena's fiance. I know i've violate your rules, but i can't if i don't meet Yein even if it's only a day! I CAN'T!" Jungkook shout.

Mr. Jeon staring at Jungkook, he sigh rudely. He grab Jungkook's hand again, he pull Jungkook again. Jungkook try to removes his father's again, but he can't. He looks at Yein who doesn't wake up yet. Tears started flowing, but unfortunately, Jungkook can't do anything.

SKIP

Jungkook sit inside his family's limousine, he sit while staring at the window. Wondering how was Yein now. His dad keep talking, complaining at Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't want to hear it. He even don't care when Hyena suddenly touch his shoulder.

They finnaly arrived at Jungkook's house. Jungkook run upstair and walks inside his room, he slammed the door.

"ARGH!"

Jungkook takes his phone, try to call Taehyung.

"Hello, Taehyung-ah?"

"Hello, Jungkook-ah, are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Just, how was Yein?"

"She hasn't wake yet. But her condition is stable now."

"Thank's god."

"Yeah, how about you? Are you serious you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, i'm okay."

"Listen, dude, i know it's hard for you to leave Yein. But you can't just violate your parents's rules. Also, if you force Yein to be with you, she'll be hurt even more."

"I... I just..." Jungkook's voice started to trembling. "I know, thank you. Oh, and don't forget to text me if Yein's awake."

"I will."

Jungkook disconnect his phone, he sighing. He pack his stuff and then he take a bath. He walks inside the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror.

I look so messy, Jungkook thinks.

He open his clothes, staring at his pendant. He miss Yein, even though he just saw her a few moments ago. He miss Yein's smiles, laugh, anything about her. He miss Yein very much.

"I'm sorry, Yein-ie. I'm sorry..."

Jungkook finished take a bath, he grab his phone. There is some message, from Taehyung.

Yein's awake. She's searching for you. What should i do?
-Kim Taehyung

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, happily. He feels so happy, but in other side he feels so worry.