Chapter 14 | Rejection

Yein wakes up with a very heavy head. She muttering then she feels someone hold her hands, she glancing.

"Jungkook sunbae?"

Jungkook fall asleep while hold Yein's hand tightly. However, Yein feels so comfortable.

"Jungkook  sunbae?" Yein said nervously. She touch Jungkook's shoulder and shake it. "Sunbae, wake up!"

Jungkook open his eyes slowly, he staring at Yein. Smiling.

"You wake up already?"

"Uh... what's happened?" Yein asked, touch her forehead. She has a headache again.

"I don't know. I arrived at your Apartment and i saw you fainted. I think. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked back.

Yein just nodded. She glance at her hand, there is her pendant. The 'JK' pendant.

"Yein-ah..." Jungkook said slowly.

"Yes, sunbae?"

Jungkook grab Yein's paper, show it to Yein. "What is this?"

Yein's eyes opened wide, shocked. "Uh, t-that..."

"You should tell me before." Jungkook said annoyed. But in other side, he feels so worry.

"That's... nothing. It's none of your bussiness." Yein said, take her paper from Jungkook's hand.

"It's my bussiness, Ms. Jeong." Jungkook said. "I really... worried, you know."

"I thought you hate me." Yein said, turned her face. He can't stare at Jungkook's eyes.

"No, you know what, actually i won't hate you. Just... it because my parents–"

"Whatever." Yein said, rolling her eyes. "I don't care anymore."

"YOU HAVE BLOOD CANCER, JEONG YEIN!" Jungkook shout, try to hold his tears.

Yein looked down, didn't say any words. It's true. She has a blood cancer from a long time ago. But she didn't tell it to anyone, not even to her parents.

"I'm okay." Yein said, tears started flowing.

"You're not okay." Jungkook said, shook his head.

"So what?" Yein said, turned her head.

Jungkook sighing. He touch Yein's cheeks, smiling. "I miss you."

Yein didn't say any words, tears flowing.

"You make me hate you then you said that you miss me?" Yein said with low voice, sobbing.

"Sorry. I'm sorry..."

"No need to say sorry." Yein said, erase her tears. "I always forgive you, even though you make me hurt everytime."

Jungkook looked down, feels so guilty. He sighing. "You need to get a chemotherapy."

Yein's opened wide. "What? Chemotherapy?"

Jungkook just nodded.

"I won't!"

"But you need it!"

"It's gonna makes my hair disapear! I won't do that! It'll makes me hurt even more, i'd rather die." Yein said, started to crying.

"But you need it, Jeong Yein! Even though you'll die later. At least,  you can live even longer." Jungkook said.