Chapter 13 | Guilty Feeling

"Jeong Yein, Hyena sunbae said that she wanted to meet you at the rooftop."

Yein raised her eyebrow, confused. "Hyena sunbae? You mean, Yoon Hyena?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... okay."

Yein stand up and walks alone towards the rooftop. She goes upstair and arrived at the rooftop. Hyena's stand there, staring at Yein while smirking.

"Is something happened, sunbaenim?" Yein asked.

"Yeah, of course something happened." Hyena said, walks closer to Yein.

"Is that my problem?" Yein asked again.

"Yeah, maybe..." Hyena said, now she's standing in front of Yein.

"Oh, so... could you tell me what is that?" Yein asked again, somehow she feels something went wrong.

Hyena grab her phone, show it to Yein. A photo. "This is your problem, Jeong Yein."

Yein's eyes opened wide, she shocked. That photo makes Yein feels so scared. A photo of her and Jungkook kissing when the ball.

"How... could you..."

"Yeah, of course i could." Hyena smirking. "You know what, the whole school would be very suprised when they see this photo."

Yein try to take Hyena's phone, but Hyena walks back away.

"No, please don't..." Yein begging.

"Oh, i can save your life to not post this photo." Hyena said. "But you need to do what i say."

Yein didn't say any words, but then she nodded. "O-okay."

"Don't ever try to get closer with Jungkook. He is mine. Don't ever talk or even just glancing at him, understand? If you try to violate it, i will post this photo to the whole school!" Hyena said, smirking.

Yein's chest becomes tight, but she just nodded. "Yeah, okay."

"Good then." Hyena said, smirking. She put her phone on her pocket. "You can go."

Yein looked down and nodded. "I go, sunbaenim."

Jungkook POV

The school bell just ringing, time to go home.

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook!" someone just called my name.

I turned my head, see Taehyung stand not far from me. He grins stupidly.

"What?"

"Let's go play basketball!" Taehyung said.

"Okay, okay. Wait for me." I said, smiling. Taehyung just nodded.

Taehyung, Jimin and I walk together to the school's basketball court. We play basketball together there. Actually, i just try to enter the ball into the ring. While Taehyung and Jimin do dribbling each others.

"Hey, Sujeong-ie!" Taehyung shouting

I turned my head. Taehyung just run towards Sujeong, he gives her a hug and kiss her at her forehead.

"Wow, new girlfriend, huh?" Jimin asked, smirking.

Taehyung smiling. "Yeah."

"So, Sujeong-ie. How could accept Taehyung?" Jimin asked again.

I hit Jimin's elbow, Jimin just glance at me.

"Ah, I-i just..." Sujeong said nervously.