Chapter 15 | Nothing Wrong With Falling Love

Yein arrived at the bus stop, she's waiting for the bus.

"Are you sure you're going to school today?" someone asked, it makes Yein shocked.

"Uh..." Yein turned her head, her eyes opened wide. "J-Jeon Jungkook?"

"You have a bad attitude again, huh?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Yein asked annoyed.

"Waiting for a bus." Jungkook said.

"But..." Yein said awkwardly, but she then becomes quiet.

"But what?"

"Nothing."

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. There is a wory tone in his voice.

"I'm okay." Yein said, nodded slowly.

"Will you take the chemotherapy?" Jungkook asked again.

Yein shook her head. "No."

"Uh?" Jungkook glance at Yein. "Why?"

"I don't have enough money for that. I don't want my hair dissapear. I hate to make myself suffering more longer." Yein said.

"Yein-ie..."

"DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NICKNAME!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. But, Yein-ah, you must to take that chemotherapy. You must to... live longer." Jungkook said with low voice.

Yein doesn't say any words. She stare at the street blankly. "I just wanna die. Now."

"Don't talk like that!"

"Stop it!" Yein shout, she stares at Jungkook. She feels mad with anything. With Jungkook, with her blood cancer, with her parents, evern with herself.

Jungkook and Yein stares each others, but the two of them didn't say any words. Jungkook walks closer to her, but Yein shook her head. It makes Jungkook stop.

I miss you, Jeong Yein, Jungkook thinks.

"Uh..." Yein muttering, closing her eyes. She touch her forehead, sputtering. Her head becomes so heavy, and her whole body becomes so weak.

"Yein?"

"H-help... me..."

"What? Yein? Yein-ah, are you okay?"

Yein couldn't hold her weight anymore, she feels down. Crying, sobbing. Her head feels so heavy, her eyes blury because of tears.

"Help me... please..."

SKIP

"Where is Yein?" Myungeun asked Sujeong when she arrived at the class.

Sujeong shook her head. "I don't know."

"I thought you two were go to school by bus together." Myungeun said.

"No." Sujeong shook her head again. "When i was arrived at the bus stop, there is no Yein."

"Oh... have you contact her?"

"Yeah. I texted her but she didn't replied it. I try to call her but her number is busy."

"I'm afraid she was sick." Myungeun said. "And something bad happened to her."

"Yeah, me too. Should we call her again?" Sujeong asked.

Myungeun just nodded.

Sujeong take her phone, call Yein. But there is no answer, the number is busy.