Chapter 9 | The Ball

Jungkook stand, staring at Yein. Smirking. "It means, you're mine and i'm yours."

Yein get blushing, she couldn't even stare at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smiling, walks leaving Yein. A few minutes then, bell just ringing.

"Jeon Jungkook, why did you do this to me?"

Break Time

Mingyu walks alone after the bell ringing, he meets Yein in the canteen.

"Yein-ah!" Mingyu said, shouting.

Yein turned her face, staring at Mingyu and smiling. Mingyu waves his hand, Yein too. Mingyu walks towards her.

"Hey, you look so pale." Mingyu said.

"Really?" Yein asked.

"Yeah. Are you okay?"

Yein smiled a little, nodded. "I'm okay."

"So, Yein-ah, i wanna asked you something." Mingyu said.

"What?"

"I wonder if you wanna go to the ball with me."

Yein staring at Mingyu, feels really awkward. Mingyu was her best friend, and she didn't want to make his heart hurts.

"Mingyu oppa, I..." Yein said, scratching her neck. "Someone already asked me and i accep it."

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Mingyu just smile, then he walks leaving Yein. But Yein stop Mingyu, she grab Mingyu's hand.

"Wait, I... I really sorry. I really wanna go to the ball with you, i'm sorry." Yein said with regret.

Mingyu turned his face, smiling. "It's okay."

Jungkook saw what happened to Yein and Mingyu, he raised his eyebrow. He doesn't like when another boy talk with Yein.

"Jeez, what happened to you?" Jungkook muttering, rolling his eyes.
 "Hey, Kim Taehyung, when will the ball held?"

"Wednesday, 7pm."

"Great. You got a partner already, huh?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Nope." Taehyung said, smiling. "But i get some target."

"Who?"

"The one who sit beside Yein."

Jungkook staring at Yein who sit with a two girl, he raised his eyebrow.

"Who?"

"Brown hair, white headbands." Taehyung said. "Her name is Ryu Sujeong."

"Oh, that girl." Jungkook said, nodded. "You didn't asked her yet? I thought you've got a partner."

"Yeah." Taehyung said. "I just to nervous."

"Hey, Kim Taehyung never been like this before." Jungkook said, laugh.

"I know. I mean, how if she reject me?"

"No need to scare, Taehyung-ah. Come on, ask her. Quick or another boy would asked her." Jungkook said, pushed Taehyung's back.

"Okay, okay."

Taehyung stand, he sighing. He turned his head, staring at Jungkook. Jungkook just raised his eyebrow, nodded. Taehyung nodded too, sighing again. He walks towards Yein, Sujeong and Myungeun.