Chapter 7 | A bad date

In the next day, it's saturday. Yein wakes up early as her alarm ringing. She take a bath, and wear a warm house-clothes. She takes her phone and suddenly something pop-up from it.

2pm : DATING WITH JEON JUNGKOOK

Yein's eyes opened wide, suddenly she feels embrassed. But in other side, she feels happy. She muttering, "Oh, i almost forget this."

Yein POV

I takes my phone and something po-up from it. I get shocked.

2pm : DATING WITH JEON JUNGKOOK

I opened my eyes widely, oh gosh, i almost forget! Jungkook sunbae gonna pick up me at 2pm, we're gonna buy a dress for the School's ball. But, why did i wrote dating at my schedule?

"Oh, i almost forget this." I muttering. In other said, i feel embrassed while happy.

Oh, what's just happened to me? I was into Jungkook sunbae, it musn't be true. I mean, he asked me to go to the ball with him and i don't why, i just felt really happy. Yesterday, he asked me to go to a boutique to buy a dress. But suddenly, my chest feels tight. How can i not remember?

"Who is she, Kookie?" a girl, my senior, Yoon Hyena asked Jungkook while pointing at me.

"Uh, me... i-i'm..." i said, oh gosh i get nervous.

"She's my partner." Jungkook sunbae interrupt me. "Actually, she's my date. And don't call me with that nickname, you're nothing to me!"

Wait, what? Date? Suddenly, i felt that my cheeks becomes red.

"What?" Hyena sunbae get chocked. "But i'm your fiance."

I opened my eyes widely, i glaring at Hyena sunbae. Jungkook's fiance? How could? I don't why, but i felt that my hearts's get hurt.

"Fiance?"

My chest becomes tight again. Oh, why do it's feels so hurt?

I go to the kitchen, working on my breakfast. I still leaving by myself, alone. I won't go back to my house again, it was so hurt to know that my mom was lying on me. I remembered what Jungkook sunbae said, that my mom didn't tell me about her problem with my dad because of my age. But, hey, i'm now a teenager!

Did i just to selfish?

Jeez, of course not. I eat my breakfast, just a pancake with mapple syrup and a glass of milk. Well, i really can't wait to go to the boutique with Jungkook sunbae. Oh my god, what just happened to me? Did i said 'Jungkook sunbae'? Oh, i feel s confused.

"You have a bad attitude."

Jungkook sunbae was say that. Yeah, i think so. I won't call him sunbae back then, but i now i really into him

"No dumb, you're not into him!"

I finished my breakfast, then i wash the dishes. I sit on the sofa and turn on the TV, watching some drama. I feel really bored.

I feel my phone vibrate, i take it and see a message. There is many message, from my mom, Sujeong, Myungeun, Jiyeon, my aunt and many others. But something that caught my eyes is a message from Jungkook sunbae.

I'm gonna pick up you on 9pm, schedule change, girl. I'm on my way to your apartement.
-Jungkook

I get chocked, but i feel so happy without reason. I need to change my clothes, i go to my room to wear the best clothes for today. I wear a blue sweater with a knee-leght white skirt. I also don't forget to combing my hair as neat as possible.