Chapter 6 | Flowers

Jungkook lying on his bed, feel so confused. He remembers what Mingyu said at the school this day, did he really get obsessed of Yein?

"Geez, that musn't be true." Jungkook muttering. "I couldn't be in love with that girl."

But there is no way to dodge, Jungkook can't lie to himself. He asked Yein to go to the ball with him, he become very worried when Yein doesn't go to school, he even avoided Mingyu to get close with her.

Did i really i love? "Just, who is her to me?"

Jungkook rub his head, a moments then he burst on laughter.

"She's just nothing." Jungkook muttering again. "I might asked her to go to the ball with me, but it doesn't mean i love her."

You're lie, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook sigh, is it mean to think about this? To be honest, he feels so mean for Yein.

"Who are you to me, Jeong Yein?"

Someone has knocked Jungkook's door.

"Yeah?"

"Mr. Jeon, your dad want to meet you in the living room." said that people, the maid.

"I'll go there for a minute." Jungkook said.

Seems like that maid has left the room, Jungkook sigh. What's just happened? Jungkook goes to living room, he see his parents sit in the sofa. With Hyena.

"Yoon Hyena?"

Hyena stare at Jungkook and she's smiles. Jungkook looks confused, he sit at the sofa.

"What happen?" Jungkook ask.

"We have a good news." Mrs. Jeon said with wide smile.

"What news?" Jungkook ask again, seems so bored. Actually, he doesn't think that this would be a good news.

"You will be engaged!"

Jungkook's eyes opened wide, shocked. "W-what?"

He looks at his parents confused, then he glance at Hyena. This must be her plans.

"With who?"

"With Hyena, of course!"

Jungkook choked. He stare at Hyena, confused.

"Imposible." Jungkook muttering. "But we're only a high school students! Isn't this just to fast?"

"Yeah, this engagement is only a plan now I mean, when you're ready, you'll be Hyena's fiance." Mr. Jeon said.

"I will never be ready." Jungkook said, bored.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"What?"

"You can't say that in front of your fiance!"

"She's not my fiance." Jungkook said, feel so annoyed.

"Well, not yet." Hyena said with smirk.

Jungkook stare at Hyena intense. "You'll never be my fiance, Yoon Hyena. Never!"

Hyena pout her mouth, glancing at Jungkook's parents with annoyed looks. She put her hands in front of her chest.

"She'll be your fiance. It's final." Mr. Jeon said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, he looks so calm. No, actually he feels so annoyed and shocked. What did his parents said? Engangement? He shook his head slowly, stil not believe.

"Why did you want me to be her fiance?" Jungkook ask while glancing at Hyena.

"Well." Hyena said, sighing. "As you know, my dad's company work together with your dad's company. Wich means, we'll be close. So, my parents think that you should be my fiance, in other words, you will be my husband later. And yeah, your parents were agree."