Chapter 10 | You're Different

Jungkook kisses her, he really kisses her. In her lips.

Yein can't blink again, her eyes opened wide. While Jungkook seems to enjoyed the kiss, he even closed his eyes.

Jungkook hug her, feels Yein's palpitation. Yein's body shaking, but then she really enjoyed the kiss. She closed her eyes, let Jungkook to kisses her even deeper.

Jungkook removes his kiss, opened his eyes. Staring at Yein.

"Are you just–" Yein said, pointing at Jungkook nervously.

"Yes, i know. I'm sorry. I... i just can't hold it, i really sorry." Jungkook said, looked down.

"Jungkook sunbae." Yein said. "Do you just said, 'I love you'?"

Jungkook looked up. "Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Let's go inside." Jungkook said. Yein just nodded.

They go inside with an awkward atmosphere. Jungkook can't even glance at Yein, he's just to nervous. While Yein just blinking again and again.

"Just pretend that there's nothing happened, okay?" Yein said, Jungkook just nodded.

They enjoyed the ball, even though the atmosphere looks so awkward. Both Yein and Jungkook tries to forget the kisses. Yein feels really suprised when Jungkook kiss her, while Jungkook regret the kisses.

"I used to control myself." Jungkook thinks. "But i just can't, there is something from her that made me kiss her."

Jungkook doesn't know what happened to him. He ever kiss a girl before –as a Casanova, but there is no girl who makes her heart beat very fast while he kisses her. There is no girl who makes he can't stop his kisses. Only Yein who can makes him becomes like that.

He remembers that he said "I love you" to Yein before he kisses her. Did he just confess to her?

"It can't be happened." Jungkook muttering.

Jungkook knows that he can't be together with Yein, no matter how hard he tries. Because of his engagement with Hyena, he knows that he can't be closer with Yein. But Jungkook can't lie to himself, he loves Yein.

"Yein-ie." Jungkook said, grab Yein's cheeks.

"Y-yes?"

"I won't kiss you again, don't worry."

Yein sigh.

"I just wanna tell you something." Jungkook said. "You know that you make me kiss. You always make my heart beating whenever i see you. You make me confused. I don't what's this feeling, i don't what's just happened to me. But, please... can you stop this?"

Yein raised her eyebrow, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Yein-ie, i can't help to keep staring at you whenever i see you. I can't help my feeling, i don't even know if this feeling called love. But, please, after i drove you to your home, please leave. Don't ever talk to me again, or even just glance at me. Pretend that we hate each others. Pretend that... we don't know each others." Jungkook said with low voice.

Yein doesn't say anything. She keeps staring at Jungkook, tears started falling down. But she hold it.

"Why?" Yein asked with trembling voice.

Jungkook doesn't say anything.

"Why did you do this to me?" Yein asked, started crying. "Why did you tried to become close with me while in the end we need to be hate each others? Sunbae, litsen to me, i know what's your feeling. I feel the same way too. I LOVE YOU, okay? I really love you. But i can't say it to you. Why did you do this to me?"