Chapter 16 | More and More Hurts

Jungkook arrived at his home, his mother stare at him confused.

"You're home already?" Mrs. Jeon said, checking the clock.

"I feel sick in the bus stop." Jungkook said, lying.

"Why don't you just go home then?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"I meet my old friend, he asked me to go to the Coffee Shop with him. I can't reject him, it almost five years we didn't meet." Jungkook said, lying again.

"Oh, okay. Change your clothes, and pack your stuff." Mrs. Jeon said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrwo, confused. "What? Pack my stuff? For what?"

"We're going to Japan tommorow."

"W-what?!" Jungkook shocked, his eyes opened wide. "But you said it's next week!"

"Schedule change, Jungkook-ah." Mrs. Jeon said, smiling.

Jungkook suddenly hates that smile, he shook his head. Sighing and walks inside his room. He slammed the door in anger, laying on his bed.

"How could..." Jungkook muttering, ruffled his hair. Frustrated.

Jungkook glance at his pendant, touch it. His chest becomes so tight, he feels so sad and guilty. How is Yein now? Is she okay?

Jungkook grab his phone, text Yein.

Hey, are you okay
-Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook put his phone beside him, laying on his bed again. Sighing. He bites his lips, wondering how was Yein now. A few minutes then, Yein replied his message.

I'm okay ^^
-Jeong Yein

Jungkook smile. He feels very relieved. He suddenly remembers Yein's words.

"There is nothing wrong with falling in love. Love it's hurt but there is something beautiful inside it."

However, he thinks that her words was true. It isn't his fault to falling in love with Yein, it's also not Yein's fault to falling in love with him. Just, his parents disagree with them. It's hurt, really hurt.

Someone knocked Jungkook's door. Jungkook muttering, "Come in."

A maid open the door, she bow to Jungkook. Jungkook stand and bow back.

"Mrs. Jeon said that you need to pack your stuff, mister. Also, there is Miss Yoon and her parents in the living room. They want to meet you." the maid said.

Jungkook sigh annoyed. "Thank you."

The maid just nodded, she bow again and leave Jungkook.

Jungkook roll his eyes. He wonder why he has to meet Hyena and her parents, he wonder why he has to be Hyena's fiance. Jungkook decided to pack his stuff later, he walks downstair and goes to the living room.

Jungkook try to smiles when he see Hyena and her parents. He sit at the sofa.

"Did you pack your bag already?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I decide to pack it later. I mean, after this conversation."

Mrs. Jeon smiles, she glance at Mr. Jeon. Give him a sign to start.

"You and Hyena will go to Japan tommorow. We need to change the schedule because of the weather. Hyena and her parents will sleep here today. I hope you will be nice to them." Mr. Jeon said, gives Jungkook glance.