Mister Popular's Little Sister

Description:

After the divorce of her parents, Marley Parker stays in North Carolina while her brother and father move to California. Ten years after the divorce, Marley finds herself being forced to move across the country to live with her very wealthy father and brother.

Marley's brother seems to be Mister Popular while she remains the quiet 'nerd' as her brother's friends would call her.

She loves her brother, but will she survive being Mister Popular's Little Sister?

Follow Marley's journey that will consist of love, hatred, laughter, and tears in Mister Popular's Little Sister.

pre-author's note:

Descriptions aren't my strong suit. They're like the introduction to a paper, which I'm bad at writing. I hope you give my story a shot. If you do, I hope you enjoy it. If not, that's totally fine.

Either way, I hope you have a lovely day.

author's note:

Hey, guys! So this story will have updates but probably won't be regular as 1. I haven't been motivated to write it, but I'm getting back into the story (or trying to). Update: i'm motivated and have a good idea as to how I want the story to go. 2. I'm going to be entering my last semester of high school in January of 2016 so I will be a tad busy. 3. I'm not 100% sure how I want this story to go.

Feel free to message me whenever. (: I'm not scary. And don't think because I have one million reads on this book that I'm too busy to talk to y'all. I'm a normal human being just like everyone else.

What's Hot Features:

#25 February 3, 2016
#4 February 4, 2016
#3 February 12, 2016
#2 February 15, 2016
#1 February 16, 2016 & February 27, 2016 & March 11, 2016
__________

Reader's thoughts:

"AHHHH! I love it!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀@pagesandbooks

"Love this story so far!!!!!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀@stephaniemuggeo9

"Loving the book so far ."
⠀⠀⠀⠀@RandomAdriana

"I love your book! Can't wait to read more!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀@Liannabee

"I love this book."
⠀⠀⠀⠀@never_look_back6739

All rights reserved

This is my story. My idea. It came originally from my brain. Do not take my idea and make it your own. I will find you if you do.

If you see a copy, let me know.

Side note:

I'd appreciate it if y'all wouldn't swear in your comments and please keep them appropriate. I want this story to be appropriate for younger ones and that includes the comments. That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

.j