Can I Have This Dance - Andy Biersack

Gi guyHey y'all I'm new at this so please don't give me a hard time. If y'all like my stories or imagines then I'll try to update as much as I can.

Italics is thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd person p.o.v -

You got off the bus with your friend Max (you should read his new story Weightless) and you noticed that your boyfriend Andy wasn't there in the bus loop waiting. You heard someone call your name while you were walking towards the front doors of the school with Max. They kept calling your name and Max nudged your arm and pointed towards the roof of Marshall, your school. You saw Andy in a nice button up shirt with a tie with some sort of fabric tied up onto the ledge of the roof, BUT you DIDN'T notice the CC's huge drum kit that was being pulled out by CC, Ash ,Jake and Jinxx.

Andy had a megaphone and said," Attention everyone, I would like to ask my beautiful, adventurous, and spontaneous girlfriend (y/n) a question!" As soon as Andy said that the blood rushed immediately to my cheeks making them red as a tomato.

-Andy's pov-

I hope (y/n) likes this because their is a 50/50 chance that I may get into trouble with the principal , but it would be worth it even if she said no. I walkie talkied Jinxx to let them know that they can get the drum set into position.

-3rd pov-

Max saw you blush and chuckled then nudged your arm again. Andy started to untie that fabric while CC did a drum roll and it said. "Will you be my wild one and go to prom with me?"

-(y/n) pov-
I was so shocked that Andy asked again because I was quiet for so long. "So will you be my wild one?" Ash got me a megaphone," I do!" Everyone cheered and Max gave me a hug. With a wave of a hand Andy motioned me to meet him in the roof. Before I left Max told me," That boy is one creative yet troublesome boy." "Max that's what I love about him."

-On the roof still (y/n) pov-
"Hello my prophet, " I said in a bowing motion to mess with him. "Hello my wild one." With that said he gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me my prom ticket. We placed the tickets on the bench by the door that lead back into the school. Andy asked if he could have this dance . We danced and danced until the rain started pouring down upon us. Andy gave me a kiss like how in a dream you've wanted your drwam boyfriend to give you a magical kiss in the rain. Since he did that you'd want that moment on repeat in your dreams for the rest of your life.
That's how the moment I am living right now with the most amazing and creative boyfriend ever. ❤