Jump Scare Prank - Colby Brock

I don't own anything but y character and the plot.

----------------

- Colby's pov-

" What's up guys, so most of you probably heard this but there is a mega prank war going around the house now come on we're Team Colby and we're the best we're not going to lose this war. This is what I decided to do to my poor roommates and my amazing girlfriend today. I took the time to walk down to a novelty shop to pick up something absolutely terrifying." I show the camera a Styrofoam head with a creepy bunny mask tied to it. "I need all my roommates to know that I am scary as hell, okay, and that's why today we're going to be scaring the crap out of each and every one of them. Let's do this. "

(I am doing the same thing like I did on a previous story. I'm putting the persons name and what is going to be happening. )

-3rd pov-

Jenna: So Jenna is down stairs in the gaming room with the blinds closed, lights off and watching a movie. Colby places the Styrofoam head in his hoodie and headed downstairs going towards the room- once he is down the stairs- Jenna is in with his go-pro in is hand. He quietly walks towards the door and the only light source is from the TV and the hallway. Colby comes into the room and screams making Jenna jump 3 feet into the air.

She screams and starts having a panic attack due to not knowing what is going to happen. Colby notices, takes the head off, drops his go-pro and tries comforting his panic-ridden girlfriend . After calming down Jenna continuously hits Colby," What the hell is wrong with you?" Colby tries not to laugh because he knows he'll be in bigger trouble if he laughs," Sorry babe, it's Team Colby for the win." Jenna fakes a laugh," Well looks like you're sleeping on the couch." Colby is shocked and is afraid to ask," So, do you want to help me , at least, get the others?" Jenna scoffs and hits him, hopefully he takes that as a no.

Corey: Colby has set a go-pro on Corey's mantle with a shirt covering it. Colby is in the corner where the door is with the bunny head on. After waiting for a few minutes Corey and Devyn were about to leave for the gym. Corey rounds the corner , he's facing Devyn and then he turns towards the door.

Colby screams causing Devyn to run further into the room and Corey runs backwards and almost runs into the mantle. It took them forever to leave. Colby was their for about 30 minutes, Corey starts to look for the camera and he finds it. Corey throws his water bottle at Colby hitting him in the head causing a small red bump to form.

Sam: Colby was waiting for Sam to come home so he waited in the dark next to the door. Colby hears the door open, he gets ready . Sam enters the main hallway and Colby comes out of the dark with the bunny head and screams. Sam screams, drops his camera and shuffles down the hallway still screaming.

Colby is ecstatic and Corey comes down the steps to ask him if he scared Sam. Colby yells yes and slides towards the camera to get a close up on Sam. Sam slaps Colby and points to his dropped camera and Corey slowly goes back up the steps. Let's just say he has two people pissed at him now.

Elton: Elton is in the garage editing his videos. Colby started walking up in to the garage and pushed the ping- pong table which caused Elton to look back behind him. Colby ducks at the last second, Elton turns back around to face his computer. Colby moved it closer to Elton and Colby stood up ready to scream and scare Elton .

But Elton felt someone standing behind him and so he turned around, ran up to Colby and got him into a choke hold. Colby couldn't breathe obviously but Elton had a strong grip on his windpipe. Colby struggles to yell Elton's name so he taps out. Elton lets go ; Colby takes off the bunnies head and yells, " Why would you do that?!" Elton just shrugs and laughs,"You don't come up behind someone- who knows how to defend themselves- and scare the shit out of them."

Colby learned a vital lesson: Don't scare Uncle Elton, ever.

Aaron: With the final roommate until the prank is complete. Colby hid across the hall from Aaron's room. Aaron came out of his room, Colby was quietly walking out from the dark room. Colby screams , acting fast Aaron hurriedly rushes to the masked Colby and punches him causing the Styrofoam head to fall off. Both Aaron and Colby are in shock and Aaron rushes to Colby making sure he's all right, " I didn't know what to do, I thought you were going to attack me." Colby still in shock replies," No!" They both laugh it off and Colby shows Aaron the camera and says it's a prank.

Colby also learned not to scare Aaron.

-Colby's pov-

" Okay guys! So I finished scaring everyone. I got a couple of bruises

but I have my personal nurse to patch me up," I turn the camera towards Jenna

but I have my personal nurse to patch me up," I turn the camera towards Jenna. " So are you still going to make me sleep on the couch?" Jenna looks at me like I have two heads," You bet you're ass you are." Guilty I turn towards the camera," Thank you guys so much for watching this Tuesday's prank. Leave a like if you enjoyed it, comment down your favorite part. Now I have to take my punishment and sleep on the couch, Night guys!."

I turn off the camera and ask," Can I at least get a kiss?" Jenna smiles sweetly ,"Nope! Night."

The End.